I have a Keystone Copper Canyon less than 10 years old.The company says delamination was due to leaks.I had it taken apart, no leaks inside and the insulation is all dry.
The skin is bubbling off of the cheap cardboard which has no water stains on it.Keystone would not respond.
When I finally spoke to someone, Keystone wouldn't admit to bad workmanship and isn't willing to help.I'm considering a class action suit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."