2007 Keystone Rv Copper Canyon 2491rks Rv Review from Eagle, Colorado

I have a Keystone Copper Canyon less than 10 years old.The company says delamination was due to leaks.I had it taken apart, no leaks inside and the insulation is all dry.

The skin is bubbling off of the cheap cardboard which has no water stains on it.Keystone would not respond.

When I finally spoke to someone, Keystone wouldn't admit to bad workmanship and isn't willing to help.I'm considering a class action suit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 17 #1186398 Lake Worth, Florida

I have the same issue. I have seen many Keystone CC TT's with this issue!

Jul 10 #1183526 Vacaville, California

We have 2007 2491 model and since our last trip a month ago the rear panel by roof ladder and the other side have bubbled out, it looks like ***! Ther are no leaks in trailer at all, any ideas how to fix it?

Jun 04 #1168873

We have a 2007 copper canyon fifth wheel. Front is doing the same thing. In addition, the fiberglass side was not properly glued on and on a recent trip the front side ripped off to the window. I'd say faulty workmanship. Calling camping world where we bought it in 2008 but I'm pretty sure I'm on my own on this.

May 23 #1163594

I have the exact same issues on my 2011. The front end material, what I thought was fiberglass is raised and has created peaks all the way across the curve just in front of the rubber roof. My main concern is that you can tell this material has holes along the peak....where water is soon to find. What did you do to get it corrected? Thanks.

Bob Stevens

May 23 #1163116 Zephyrhills, Florida

Have a 2009 Keystone Sprinter, doing same thing, I'm with you on suit. Camping World near Tampa, Fla said it is ugly, if no leaks,leave that way.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about