Bought a 2008 Montana within the year the decals started to come off on the outside of the trailer.I called keystone said they won't cover decals under warranty.
Now 8 years later I have a trailer on inside looks still like new and the outside looks old. All what is left of the decals is the glue. Other people ask what happen to the decal and I just say it started peeling just after we got it and keystone wouldn't do anything. Not good advertising for keystone when I have the newest trailer in the park and the old trailers still have their decals.
I hope keystone has correct bad decals but I am left with a trailer that looks like ***.Still am unhappy customer after all these years and won't go back to keystone because once they got their money that was th end of us.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."