Bought a 2008 Montana within the year the decals started to come off on the outside of the trailer.I called keystone said they won't cover decals under warranty.

Now 8 years later I have a trailer on inside looks still like new and the outside looks old. All what is left of the decals is the glue. Other people ask what happen to the decal and I just say it started peeling just after we got it and keystone wouldn't do anything. Not good advertising for keystone when I have the newest trailer in the park and the old trailers still have their decals.

I hope keystone has correct bad decals but I am left with a trailer that looks like ***.Still am unhappy customer after all these years and won't go back to keystone because once they got their money that was th end of us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2008 keystone rv montana rv. Keystone Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2008 keystone rv montana rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Viking396
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States #1157408

I heard of the decal issues, this was something we looked at but Keystone had addressed it saying they were using a newer design and they would of course replace them if they had issues, at the time I believed them, now, no way.