Bought a 2008 Montana within the year the decals started to come off on the outside of the trailer.I called keystone said they won't cover decals under warranty.
Now 8 years later I have a trailer on inside looks still like new and the outside looks old. All what is left of the decals is the glue. Other people ask what happen to the decal and I just say it started peeling just after we got it and keystone wouldn't do anything. Not good advertising for keystone when I have the newest trailer in the park and the old trailers still have their decals.
I hope keystone has correct bad decals but I am left with a trailer that looks like ***.Still am unhappy customer after all these years and won't go back to keystone because once they got their money that was th end of us.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."