2008 Keystone Rv Montana Rv Review

Bought a 2008 Montana within the year the decals started to come off on the outside of the trailer.I called keystone said they won't cover decals under warranty.

Now 8 years later I have a trailer on inside looks still like new and the outside looks old. All what is left of the decals is the glue. Other people ask what happen to the decal and I just say it started peeling just after we got it and keystone wouldn't do anything. Not good advertising for keystone when I have the newest trailer in the park and the old trailers still have their decals.

I hope keystone has correct bad decals but I am left with a trailer that looks like ***.Still am unhappy customer after all these years and won't go back to keystone because once they got their money that was th end of us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
review #845039

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11 #1157408 Rolling Meadows, Illinois

I heard of the decal issues, this was something we looked at but Keystone had addressed it saying they were using a newer design and they would of course replace them if they had issues, at the time I believed them, now, no way.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about