3.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Have same problem.Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this!

Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a 1985 model do to poor quality of dacals. Same ol ***. Shatty work and no backing. All about the final sale then go on to the next costumer to screw.

They should want their product to represent looking good.Of course looks better in pic than in person

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2010 keystone rv passport ultra lite 280bh rv. Keystone Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2010 keystone rv passport ultra lite 280bh rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Keystone Rv - Rv Review from Bremond, Texas Keystone Rv "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..." Read more Low Quality Expensive Keystone RV Keystone Rv "Purchased 2014 34HPR Bullet Premier. Font end faded right away badly. Issues with trim all over the RV. Outside kitchen shelf bowed. Outside rear wall separated and repaired it with..." Read more Keystone Rv - Sloppy workmanship and worse customer service Keystone Rv "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..." Read more Keystone Rv - Poor Customer Service Keystone Rv "2014 Fuzion FZ342 5th Wheel We took delivery in Jan 2015 We love the Coach but the Decals and Graphics on the front cap have failed. They are cracking, fading..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more