4.6K views
Featured Not resolved

Look at the attached pic.How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising.

Keystone won't replace the cap because they say it is out of warranty. This is the second cap that has been replaced on the trailer. The first cap had cracks all over it. It is obviously a manufacturing defect and it won't buff out.

Many complaints on the internet about the same problem. I look at many trailers being pulled down the road. The only ones I see with fading front caps are the ones that look at least 10 years old and they don't look as bad as mine.

Feel free to call me at (806) 679-8414 and I'll tell you why I won't ever buy another Keystone product again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of keystone rv rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Keystone Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

East Liberty, Ohio, United States #1242288

RV Buyers Beware of Keystone Trailers

December 9, 2015 ·

I am sharing Jeffery Paul's post, "Anyone that still has unresolved issues with their Keystone RV may want to contact the Indiana Attorney General at 1-800-382-5516 or 317-232-6201. You can also file a complaint online using their free mediation services www.in.gov/attorneygeneral ."

WWW.IN.GOV

LikeCommentShare

East Liberty, Ohio, United States #1242284

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT.

This is from LISA CALDERON AND COMPANY:

She says chapter 15 states some thing about talking down to people and not seeing the real issue.Its called cheap, freeloading, company...

I'm not buying her story with the camper I bought from Gary, the Iraqi veteran. I really appreciated the effort he made to sell this camper to me and his service TO THE COUNTRY. I enjoyed hearing how he served with Chris Kyle.

What I don't appreciate is LISA CALDERON and Company @ KEYSTONE. I see how they won't stand behind their product while their customers and sales people will take bullets and ID's so they can sell there products.

Please resolve before it gets ugly.

I can't talk to her or any of them anymore!

Can you help me get the word out about their products? This should not be able to continue.

I can understand THIS HAPPENING 3 to 4 years IN THE IRAQI DESERT - but not 1 summer in the sun in Ohio.GOD BLESS Chad Cox 44 echo

East Liberty, Ohio, United States #1242283

YOUR CAMPER WILL DEPRECIATE $2000.00 WHEN THIS HAPPENS.IF IT HAS HAPPENED CALL AND BUG THE *** OUT OF THEM!

VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD.Lisa Calderon

Owner Relations

Ph 1-866-425-4369

Fax 1-866-273-1451

ownerrelations@keystonerv.com

Keystone RV & Dutchmen a division of Keystone

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO HONEST OWNERS PAY ATTENTION TO ME i HAVE SPOKEN WITH THEM AND I HAD MINE COVERED AND IT SET OUTSIDE ONE SUMMER IN OHIO I HAVE HAD IT OVER A YEAR AND THIS IS FROM:

Lisa Calderon

Owner Relations

Ph 1-866-425-4369

Fax 1-866-273-1451

ownerrelations@keystonerv.com Keystone RV & Dutchmen a division of Keystone Mr.Cox, We have all your email and at this time the denial will stand.

This has already been sent to management and respectfully denied. Thank you, Lisa Calderon E-MAIL CALL E-MAIL CALL E-MAIL SEND TO BBB SEND TO SENATORS INDIANA GOVERNMENT ECT.... THIS IS WRONG. YOUR CAMPER WILL DEPRECIATE 2000.00 BECAUSE OF THIS.

TO REPAINT - GET THE WORD OUT.

THEY DON'T CARE.THE GUY THAT SAID TAKE CARE OF YOUR STUFF IS FROM IN - PROBABLY ONE OF THEM.

East Liberty, Ohio, United States #1241792

Same issue I haven't had it a year and it looks really bad.

They won't do anything about it. I think I will sue them.

I'm not one to sue but they are not going to keep this *** up.

Chad Cox

To the comment below-put a name on your comments when you call someone a goof. Usually the one calling names is the goof.

This is a real issue that needs addressed.

Malta, Illinois, United States #1221221

Take care of y I ur stuff better you goof

I bought my 2015 Keystone Laredo 229BH on May 29, 2015.The trailer was parked at my house in Ruidoso, NM until Feb 2016 when I used it for the first time.

The toilet flush valve was bad the first time I put water to the trailer. The front cap started fading 3 months after I bought it.

I left it at Holiday World in Las Cruces, NM on March 10, 2016.Not fixed yet.

Spokane, Washington, United States #1124767

I have a 2014 OutBack I love it but noticed the front cap this year was fading. No wonder Blue Dog is avoiding my emails about this.

to LizzieLoo Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1183573

I'm having the same crab with my 2014 Outback trailer.First, I thought maybe it was just dirt, not until I try to wash it off.

It's getting worse and worse every freaking day. I'm thinking about painting the front cap with a different color with my name on it instead.

My wife and I talking about selling the Outback and get a different type or maybe a motor home.No more OutBack crab.

Same problem here with 2013 Keystone Outback.Noticed it a couple months after the warranty was over.

They pretty much told us to bad. It looks awful! Sorry but this is a horrible company. People have spent thousands of dollars on these campers only to have them look 10 years old in just a year.

Unbelievable!They clearly know this was a defect and still won't make right.