Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap
Look at the attached pic.How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising.
Keystone won't replace the cap because they say it is out of warranty. This is the second cap that has been replaced on the trailer. The first cap had cracks all over it. It is obviously a manufacturing defect and it won't buff out.
Many complaints on the internet about the same problem. I look at many trailers being pulled down the road. The only ones I see with fading front caps are the ones that look at least 10 years old and they don't look as bad as mine.
Feel free to call me at (806) 679-8414 and I'll tell you why I won't ever buy another Keystone product again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Outback
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."