outside fridge support missing...We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp.
we discovered we had no support on the 4th corner where the shelf should have been secured into the wall. we had to take the fridge out for fear of it falling. there are 2 x 1/4 inch plywood with a no support on the outer corner, ts not even screwed into the wall, was told by AMY at keystone that if it was going to be a problem then it would have happened when being delivered to dealer, therefore not their problem.
Plus trip falling of table & couners, outside trip not secured with screws, inside access panel stapled not screwed.very unhappy with quality of product.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Trailer is absolutely beautiful and tows nicely
What I disliked
- Poor quality and construction
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Bullet 212
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."