outside fridge support missing...We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp.

we discovered we had no support on the 4th corner where the shelf should have been secured into the wall. we had to take the fridge out for fear of it falling. there are 2 x 1/4 inch plywood with a no support on the outer corner, ts not even screwed into the wall, was told by AMY at keystone that if it was going to be a problem then it would have happened when being delivered to dealer, therefore not their problem.

Plus trip falling of table & couners, outside trip not secured with screws, inside access panel stapled not screwed.very unhappy with quality of product.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Trailer is absolutely beautiful and tows nicely.

I didn't like: Poor quality and construction.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

NO my trailer problem was not resolved by keystone, they refused to admit there were no support screws on the fridge shelf. I paid out $280.00 to have my local RV dealer fix the problem and on their work order it stated there were no support or screws into the framework of the trailer

kathyAW