outside fridge support missing...We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp.

Related: Keystone Rv - Montana

we discovered we had no support on the 4th corner where the shelf should have been secured into the wall. we had to take the fridge out for fear of it falling. there are 2 x 1/4 inch plywood with a no support on the outer corner, ts not even screwed into the wall, was told by AMY at keystone that if it was going to be a problem then it would have happened when being delivered to dealer, therefore not their problem.

Plus trip falling of table & couners, outside trip not secured with screws, inside access panel stapled not screwed.very unhappy with quality of product.

Review about: 2013 Keystone Bullet 212.

I liked: Trailer is absolutely beautiful and tows nicely.

I didn't like: Poor quality and construction.

Review #820774 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

NO my trailer problem was not resolved by keystone, they refused to admit there were no support screws on the fridge shelf. I paid out $280.00 to have my local RV dealer fix the problem and on their work order it stated there were no support or screws into the framework of the trailer

kathyAW