Keystone Rv - 2013 Bullet 212 outside fridge support

outside fridge support missing...We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp.

we discovered we had no support on the 4th corner where the shelf should have been secured into the wall. we had to take the fridge out for fear of it falling. there are 2 x 1/4 inch plywood with a no support on the outer corner, ts not even screwed into the wall, was told by AMY at keystone that if it was going to be a problem then it would have happened when being delivered to dealer, therefore not their problem.

Plus trip falling of table & couners, outside trip not secured with screws, inside access panel stapled not screwed.very unhappy with quality of product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Trailer is absolutely beautiful and tows nicely
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality and construction

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
2013 Keystone Bullet 212
Review category
review #820774 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 30 #1152252

NO my trailer problem was not resolved by keystone, they refused to admit there were no support screws on the fridge shelf. I paid out $280.00 to have my local RV dealer fix the problem and on their work order it stated there were no support or screws into the framework of the trailer

0 0 Reply

Mar 31 #1137422

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about