1.5
Insurance Quality

Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were stripped in places.After warranty RV America tried to repair it with no luck.As the awning rolls up it pulls on the rail that the fabric is attached too.Keystone customer service only knows how to tell you to take it back to a dealer.They cant tell you how to repair it or where to get someone that does.After the sale Keystone is horrible.There customer service is the worst.The CEO should step up and work on taking care of there customers and fixing there Customer Service.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

I have 27RKS 5th wheel identical problem.There is no horizontal stud for the screws to attach into.

So the screws float in fiberglass wall until they work loose. Only vertical studs every 3 feet. I'm afraid to glue track to side of fiber glass wall. It will probably break wall and I'll have exposed insulation and water damage.

Is there epoxy that can be put into screw holes so screws can be pushed back in?

Also concerned there is no chemical reaction between epoxy and insulation that will ruin wall.Looking for fix.