Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Laredo Front Cap Fad/Oxidizing
I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off..The factory gel coat paint does not have a UV inhibitor and fades quickly.
The only cure is to re-paint the cap. The front cap is about an 8x8 area in the front of the RV. Keystone RV Company will not cover it. Just my opinion, dealing with Keystone is a waste of time.
Customer satisfaction is not high on their list. The fading started just after the 1 year warranty had expired. Unfortunately this is not an item that Keystone would participate with warranty coverage and Keystone will not cover it. They know this is an issue from a supplier they use.
From what I find on the Internet is that a lot of 2013, 2014 and 2015 Keystone models are all fading. I did find others like Crossroads, Cougar and Jayco are doing the same thing. When you send $ 50,000 on an RV and the front cap fades so bad that it looks like the RV is 10 years old and it’s less than two years old, that’s a problem and someone or some company needs to be accountable. If they know they have a problem with the paint on the front caps then why would they continue to supply bad paint.
I don’t understand. I don’t have $ 2,500 to $ 3,000 to have someone repaint the front cap when Keystone should step up and take ownership and pride in suppling RV’s.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB on April 14th.At this point a Class Action Lawsuit needs to be filed at the state level.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Laredo 302Bh Fifth Wheel
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."