Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Laredo Front Cap Fad/Oxidizing
I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off..The factory gel coat paint does not have a UV inhibitor and fades quickly.
The only cure is to re-paint the cap. The front cap is about an 8x8 area in the front of the RV. Keystone RV Company will not cover it. Just my opinion, dealing with Keystone is a waste of time.
Customer satisfaction is not high on their list. The fading started just after the 1 year warranty had expired. Unfortunately this is not an item that Keystone would participate with warranty coverage and Keystone will not cover it. They know this is an issue from a supplier they use.
From what I find on the Internet is that a lot of 2013, 2014 and 2015 Keystone models are all fading. I did find others like Crossroads, Cougar and Jayco are doing the same thing. When you send $ 50,000 on an RV and the front cap fades so bad that it looks like the RV is 10 years old and it’s less than two years old, that’s a problem and someone or some company needs to be accountable. If they know they have a problem with the paint on the front caps then why would they continue to supply bad paint.
I don’t understand. I don’t have $ 2,500 to $ 3,000 to have someone repaint the front cap when Keystone should step up and take ownership and pride in suppling RV’s.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB on April 14th.At this point a Class Action Lawsuit needs to be filed at the state level.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Laredo 302Bh Fifth Wheel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product. And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it. But after 4..."
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."