The quality is Junk!Craftsmanship is the worst, the dealership/manufacture relationship is terrible, dealerships do not want to fix anything and ive been to 6 different dealerships.
The owners manuals are vague and uninforming to say the least. I will send a couple pictures of the quality. See the trash and wood shavings behind the wall?
Luckily im a mechanic and can fix a lot of the items.On a Wednesday at 10:00am pacific time i called customer service and the recording said i was 4th in line, after waiting about 10 minuets the recording said "thank you for calling Keystone and please call back during business hours" then asked me to leave a message that no one ever called me back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry. I contacted Lorex thinking it would..."
- "I ordered and for months never heard a thing. They didn't contact me at all. Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I..."
- "Thia was not in anyway what the pictures showed on line, was to be 100 percent chiffon woven max dress, plunging neck line, high waisted, 3 quarter length sleeves. Maxi..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."