1.6
Insurance Quality

The quality is Junk!Craftsmanship is the worst, the dealership/manufacture relationship is terrible, dealerships do not want to fix anything and ive been to 6 different dealerships.

The owners manuals are vague and uninforming to say the least. I will send a couple pictures of the quality. See the trash and wood shavings behind the wall?

Luckily im a mechanic and can fix a lot of the items.On a Wednesday at 10:00am pacific time i called customer service and the recording said i was 4th in line, after waiting about 10 minuets the recording said "thank you for calling Keystone and please call back during business hours" then asked me to leave a message that no one ever called me back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2014 keystone rv fuzion 390 rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments