Bought this brand new off the lot...we have had the Frig door fall off 3 times..

we had the threshold toilet valve rupture and flood my trailer. We have the a/c go out- the electric jack broke - the pocket doors broke- the blinds don't stay up- the slide sound like they are dying - the front of the trailer has oxidized so bad it looks worse than a 20 yr old trailer. Our black tank is constantly having issues- my grey sink tank will not clear the sensors. We blew a tire this weekend - and she is just now 2 yrs old.

Now we have these random spikey bumps coming from the wall in the back bedroom.I am fustrated as we love the design of this trailer, but the problems are one after another.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2014 keystone rv outback 312bh rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most design- outdoor kitchen. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments