having similar issues.self leveling jack on front would not work.

I found wire pinched between side of trailer and jack motor. Slide out motor failed in one year and had to be replaced. Solar awning goes in and out when it is cool but fails to work when it is hot outside. Numerous roof failure issues, water leaking in roof and now part of wall is dempling from moisture.

Wheel bearings failed within the first 3000 miles and had to be replaced. Propane tank door came open after a short distance. I stopped and closed it. It reopened.

I stopped and closed it again. went about 100 miles and noticed door open again and door gasket was missing. Used bungie cord o hold door closed. Later found door latches had been installed wrong.

As installed door latch would fail open from road vibrations.

Get no response back from Keystone.Have you had any success in getting resolution to problems?

Review about: 2015 Keystone Cougar X Lite 5Th Wheel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

#1342013

I have cracks in my 2017 keystone.Keystone will not fix.

Worst company I have ever dealt with. They won't even talk to you on the phone. I have called several times to speak with anyone other than phone associate. But no they say.

No will talk to you.

And that's it.I HATE KEYSTONE!!!!!!