2015 Keystone Rv Passport Grand Touring Rv Review from Altoona, Iowa
Purchase a new 2015 passport in April 2015, took a vacation to SD when arrived back home noticed a wave on the front cap.This year went 114 miles and the seam popped, and it rained.
Contacted keystone and the said warranty was up but if tech said was defect the would consider repairing it.Could take 2 days to decide, mean time we have to temp fix it, to keep from more damage.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..."
- "Jordan Creek Mall Des Moines IA. Asked for simple clean up. This is what I got! BEFORE her handywork and AFTER. She wanted to charge me for her mistake and then send me..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."