Altoona, Iowa
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchase a new 2015 passport in April 2015, took a vacation to SD when arrived back home noticed a wave on the front cap.This year went 114 miles and the seam popped, and it rained.

Contacted keystone and the said warranty was up but if tech said was defect the would consider repairing it.Could take 2 days to decide, mean time we have to temp fix it, to keep from more damage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of 2015 keystone rv passport grand touring rv. Keystone Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 keystone rv passport grand touring rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1225049

I posted this in August, just got my camper back to our dealer in Michigan, of course No one in Iowa or surrounding states would do our warranty work because Keystone doesn't make it worth their effort if they didn't sell it. So we took time off work and pulled it back to our dealer, they informed me that we would have to help them fight with keystone to get our roof fixed. I don't want to continue to pay for a camper that roof leaks.