3.3

Ever wonder what happened to the 2016 Montana 3711FL floor plan and why the front living area was redesigned?Me too!

Is it that the front (drivers side) slide was too big, poorly designed, and had a deficient motor...probably! In my case the rivets on the outside of the slide have popped off and the slide frame has separated from the rig itself; I can see daylight in the lower left corner of the slide when it's pulled in. Anyone have this issue? Note: I always level my rig before opening the slides.

So, my albatross is now in the shop for repairs for the above issue and for that silly little fuse issue that Lippert and Keystone botched in regards to retracting/extending the slides and landing gear. Apparently a 50 amp fuse was installed vice an 80 amp + fuse; this simple fix elevates the cutting out of power to slides and landing gear. Lippert has a memo out about the issue if you are experiencing this problem.

In short, we all know that most rigs out there are built just a notch above that of a Barbie Doll House, but why should we have to suffer the consequences of poor design...or is that part of the design??Cheers!

Reason of review: Master RV Repair Service.

Comments

We are looking into buying a Cougar Rv what are your reviews good or bad please let me know please

to Donna S.55 #1397299

Definitely do not buy a Keystone trailer, very poor quality.