2.0

I purchased a 2016 Keystone Passport GT Ultra Lite in Sept-2015, and my family and I have used the camper for only 2 summers right here in Michigan. The 1st.

year: (2016) my wife and I noticed water leakage in one side of the closets in the master bedroom, so I took the camper back to General RV in Brownstown Mi. where the camper was purchased from. And they redid the caulk on the roof above where the closet is.Then in 2017 we noticed water leakage in the other side of the closet in the master bedroom. This time ,I took the camper to Camping World and they caulked across the whole front of the roof.

This spring when I opened up the camper once again there was water in the closet. But this summer that's not all, it looks like outside front panel is buckling up at the seams. And the whole back panel has developed a major bubble from the top to the bottom.

I haven't had this travel trailer 3 years, and yet this is what I'm paying 30k dollars for. I will never buy another Keystone product again or recommend their produced to anyone else.

I liked: Trailer tows nicely, Layout and floor plan of the rv, Looks good, Outside kitchen.

I didn't like: Quality, Front and rear delamanation.

Comments