2016 Keystone Rv Impact Vapor Lite Rv Review from Pinellas Park, Florida

122 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

2016 Impact Toy Hauler.Brought it home and started noticing water stains on ceilings and clear gloss drip marks on all wall panels.

Keystone says that is cosmetic and "by design". They have a vendor problem and I have to prove they are water stains. Cosmetic defects don't concern them! This is my first time buying a new RV - never dreamed I should have examined for defects on walls and ceilings that don't appear at first glance on a brand new unit!

Terrible workmanship!

If these are not water stains, Keystone needs to compensate me with a price reduction for selling me a "factory second" with inferior workmanship.If I can prove these are water stains, I want to return this RV and get another brand.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality

• What I liked
    • Floor plan
  • What I disliked
    • Defective walls and ceiling panels
    • Poor customer service
    • Refusal to let me speak to owner

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Keystone Impact Vapor Lite Tt Toyhauler
Review category
Dealers
review #838971

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
122 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23 #1177017 Venice, Florida, United States

ive watched the video 6 times, i dont see it. no disrepect but i think some of you guys will never be happy with anything, whatever it is.

May 04 #1154160

those marks your seeing is the pattern design on the lamination that is laid on the walls that come to factory laminated

Apr 30 #1152129

I don't blame you. So the Brand was Keystone. I am shopping for a 5th wheel trailer right now. I will stay away from that brand. That would drive me crazy too!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×