Pinellas Park, Florida

2016 Impact Toy Hauler.Brought it home and started noticing water stains on ceilings and clear gloss drip marks on all wall panels.

Keystone says that is cosmetic and "by design". They have a vendor problem and I have to prove they are water stains. Cosmetic defects don't concern them! This is my first time buying a new RV - never dreamed I should have examined for defects on walls and ceilings that don't appear at first glance on a brand new unit!

Terrible workmanship!

If these are not water stains, Keystone needs to compensate me with a price reduction for selling me a "factory second" with inferior workmanship.If I can prove these are water stains, I want to return this RV and get another brand.

Review about: Keystone Impact Vapor Lite Tt Toyhauler.

I liked: Floor plan.

I didn't like: Defective walls and ceiling panels, Poor customer service, Refusal to let me speak to owner.

1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Venice, Florida, United States #1177017

ive watched the video 6 times, i dont see it. no disrepect but i think some of you guys will never be happy with anything, whatever it is.

those marks your seeing is the pattern design on the lamination that is laid on the walls that come to factory laminated

I don't blame you.So the Brand was Keystone.

I am shopping for a 5th wheel trailer right now.

I will stay away from that brand.That would drive me crazy too!