2016 Impact Toy Hauler.Brought it home and started noticing water stains on ceilings and clear gloss drip marks on all wall panels.
Keystone says that is cosmetic and "by design". They have a vendor problem and I have to prove they are water stains. Cosmetic defects don't concern them! This is my first time buying a new RV - never dreamed I should have examined for defects on walls and ceilings that don't appear at first glance on a brand new unit!
If these are not water stains, Keystone needs to compensate me with a price reduction for selling me a "factory second" with inferior workmanship.If I can prove these are water stains, I want to return this RV and get another brand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Defective walls and ceiling panels
- Poor customer service
- Refusal to let me speak to owner
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return,..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. They have done this before in GA. They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and..."
- "Bought a mattress from the one in largo and they delivered it to the house in no plastic. And now that it has been in my house now for 2..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."