1.3

My wife insisted we purchase a new RV because she didn't want somebody else's problems....Obviously there is NO quality control affiliated in the construction of this POS...The washing machine discharge plumbing line ( clogged ) so the whole front of the camper flooded after first use ...Having difficulty finding a RV repair place because we did not purchase our RV there or there just too busy to get to it for a month...

That's OK i'll get it...Purchased a plumbing snake and unclogged that line.....Driving down the highway the tires wheel skirt came off and was flapping in the wind...The markings that said where to fill the water tank was off by about 6 inches ....So when I was filling what I thought was the fresh water tank turned out to be the black water tank flush....I filled that up until the black water tank blew up.....I guess no warranty on that....RV repair told me the tank was $700.00- $1000.00 and labor was three to five thousand to install....Well who's got four thousand to throw away on this so I found the tank from that same dealer for $225.00 and installed the tank myself....Total time I had in the install was about two hours..I wish when I purchased POS they would have given me a box of tools...Never could get the refrigerator to work correctly ,the led read out is having a nervous breakdown ,so the local dealer changed the fridge computer and it worked for a day... Right now waiting for the new fridge computer to arrive,we'll try this again.......I have had to go through this RV with my tool box and adjust door hardware,kitchen cabinets ,the backrest on the couch was flopping...Needed screws.....Table top was floppy ,had to re-secure....Was told I needed more than the one RV battery for this size unit,so I called the dealer where I purchased POS and she said to buy a new battery and send her the bill...That was a month ago...You will need to understand that YOU are in charge of communication....Even though I spent 20 minutes calling every battery store in my area ,the closest I could get to the $80.00 reimbursement she said she would pay was $125.00 for a new battery plus a $25.00 core charge....She SAID she would pay !!!!!! Toy hauler area TV did not work,got that replaced....Carpet in the master bed room was bunched up badly,got that re-streached.....

We were having charging issues ,hopefully the new battery's do something...We will gladly sell this POS,,,We also purchased a seven year warranty....Call Rick 937 361 6507

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with no contact. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of keystone rv rv. Keystone Rv needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Comments