Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I would just like for everybody to know that it's TRUE, you do indeed get what you pay for. I mean, what's better than paying tens of THOUSANDS of dollars of your hard earned money for something that's going to repeatedly let you down?!

Their furnaces will continue to surprise you, waking you up in the middle of the night to see your own breath! Their customer service? Absolutely no help! Dont like living in below freezing temperatures with no heat?

That's fine, because you can take your wonderful new mortgage to a dealership where its bound to sit for days on end waiting for warranty approval work and for parts. But wait theres more!!! In the mean time you just lost your home that your using for work or play (neither in which I would reccomend), and will have to find a place to stay. Which I would love to add, is incredibly easy and convenient when you work 6, 12 hour days every week.

keep up the GOOD WORK keystone! Last but not least I would just like to mention that this is the WORST purchase anyone could ever make.....EVER.

Thank you for reading!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Comments

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm & Fridays 8am - 4pm, all times EST. Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369, or by e-mail at ownerrelations@keystonerv.com.