Featured Not resolved
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I would just like for everybody to know that it's TRUE, you do indeed get what you pay for. I mean, what's better than paying tens of THOUSANDS of dollars of your hard earned money for something that's going to repeatedly let you down?!

Their furnaces will continue to surprise you, waking you up in the middle of the night to see your own breath! Their customer service? Absolutely no help! Dont like living in below freezing temperatures with no heat?

That's fine, because you can take your wonderful new mortgage to a dealership where its bound to sit for days on end waiting for warranty approval work and for parts. But wait theres more!!! In the mean time you just lost your home that your using for work or play (neither in which I would reccomend), and will have to find a place to stay. Which I would love to add, is incredibly easy and convenient when you work 6, 12 hour days every week.

keep up the GOOD WORK keystone! Last but not least I would just like to mention that this is the WORST purchase anyone could ever make.....EVER.

Thank you for reading!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Warranty.

Comments

I know exactly what you mean

thinwater

LETS GET A CLASS ACTION GOING !!! They told me to go to my insurance as well !!

Shouldn't THAT be against the law, telling us to try to scam our insurance for THEIR screw-ups !! My contact is grmtchem@hotmail.com

I feel your pain we bought a keystone 41 foot fifth wheel in June 2018 here it is February 2019 we had problems from the day we bought it the third day we bought it and have had nothing but problem after problem after problem with all our appliances and we’re still having problems major problems we got a LEMON and yes we are do extended living and we both work and have two dogs so it is our home as well and it’s continues to have issues Keystone should be shut down and ashamed of themselves!

#1619979

I 100% agree with you. Our camper is leaking from places we can't even find.

Our back window is coming apart, I can go on and on. I'm contacting a lawyer this isn't some spam or a joke.

I'm really contacting a lawyer. If you would like email me ranaysis69@gmail.com.

NimbleChameleon

If you're still having problems with your camper contact me with your name and pics of the damage please. I'm contacting a lawyer as they told me to turn the issues we are having into our insurance company.

ranaysis69@gmail.com. thank you

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm & Fridays 8am - 4pm, all times EST. Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369, or by e-mail at ownerrelations@keystonerv.com.