1.2

I have a new 2017 Cougar 326SRX toy hauler. They claim the garage can handle 1000 pounds but the floor broke under the rear wheel of my 800 pound street bike half way through our first season.

There is only a piece of plywood between the flooring and the frame, no metal, which is clearly not strong enough to handle what they say it should be able to. They denied my warranty claim due to it being 'incidental', whatever that means. When I called to talk to them the lady who answered the phone just kept repeating over and over it was denied based on what was submitted by the dealer but she wouldn't tell me the reason it was denied. When I asked to speak with whoever was responsible for denying it to get a better explanation she said it's not our policy to allow that.

You have to go through the dealer.

Oh, and this problem was in addition to the 8 other things that were not working properly, most of which were small and they did cover. In addition, we also had to pay for a/c and heater work ourselves prior to this floor problem.

Review about: 2017 Keystone Rv Cougar 326Srx Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments