Keystone Rv - Bought a brand new RV that has had several issues and Keyston did NOTHING to help

300 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again!I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon that was sold to my family.

We have had nothing but problems with the unit since purchasing it brand new in 2014. Lighting continues to go out, Bad water heater, Leak in the roof that caused MOLD in the trailer, battery melted the list goes on and on. After speaking with Shelley Zartman and about 3 other customer service reps I though we were on the right track but after about 2 weeks of discussion nothing.....Shelley, Tracy E, Mike, Christine all told me that Upper management would call me....WELL I'm still waiting.....

they have stopped returning my calls and E-mails.DO NOT BUY anything from them save your money and time!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor construction
    • Response from keystone
    • Service here is horrible

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Keystone Dutchmen
Review category
Dealers
review #662501

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
300 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
fblumberg

Feb 12 #1111071

Same here im out 24000 on a new keystone

0 0 Reply

Jul 16, 2015 #1008400

There are 2 different manufactures but they have the same customer service department.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×