Keystone Rv - Bought a brand new RV that has had several issues and Keyston did NOTHING to help
I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again!I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon that was sold to my family.
We have had nothing but problems with the unit since purchasing it brand new in 2014. Lighting continues to go out, Bad water heater, Leak in the roof that caused MOLD in the trailer, battery melted the list goes on and on. After speaking with Shelley Zartman and about 3 other customer service reps I though we were on the right track but after about 2 weeks of discussion nothing.....Shelley, Tracy E, Mike, Christine all told me that Upper management would call me....WELL I'm still waiting.....
they have stopped returning my calls and E-mails.DO NOT BUY anything from them save your money and time!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor construction
- Response from keystone
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Dutchmen
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Our sad Rv story, we purchased a New Alpine 3100rl from THE RV SPA of upland. After living in it at Palm Springs for Two months, I had an Anaphylactic..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Drivers beligerently ignore and dsmage private property and flip you off as tgey drive away. A 12 year problem where i live which has destroyed my driveway and broken a..."
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."