Featured 100% full Not resolved

I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again!I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon that was sold to my family.

We have had nothing but problems with the unit since purchasing it brand new in 2014. Lighting continues to go out, Bad water heater, Leak in the roof that caused MOLD in the trailer, battery melted the list goes on and on. After speaking with Shelley Zartman and about 3 other customer service reps I though we were on the right track but after about 2 weeks of discussion nothing.....Shelley, Tracy E, Mike, Christine all told me that Upper management would call me....WELL I'm still waiting.....

they have stopped returning my calls and E-mails.DO NOT BUY anything from them save your money and time!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Keystone Rv and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about 2014 keystone dutchmen at Keystone Rv was poor construction and response from keystone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

fblumberg

Same here im out 24000 on a new keystone

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1007076

KEYSTONE AND DUTCHMEN ARE TWO DIFFERENT MANUFACTORS

to Anonymous #1008400

There are 2 different manufactures but they have the same customer service department.