Gainesville, Florida
Featured Not resolved

My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off !I contacted Keystone customer service who advised that they were committed to building a defect free product but that it was out of their 1 year warranty, so they will take no action to help!

Keystone Products were supposed to be #1 and was recommended to us.

If this is the way that Keystone takes care of their customers then I will bad mouth them forever!!They Have No Customer service and use cheap materials to build their RV!!

Review about: Keystone Outback 279Rb.

I liked: I liked the rv until the gel coat started peeling, Layout of the camper, I liked it till the gel coat faded.

I didn't like: Manufacture only giving 1 year warranty on the paint.

1.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3000
Preferred solution Keystone should at least step up to the plate and take care of the defective product and replace the front cap !

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion