Keystone Rv - Brown Cap Fading / Gel coat peeling off
My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off !I contacted Keystone customer service who advised that they were committed to building a defect free product but that it was out of their 1 year warranty, so they will take no action to help!
Keystone Products were supposed to be #1 and was recommended to us.
If this is the way that Keystone takes care of their customers then I will bad mouth them forever!!They Have No Customer service and use cheap materials to build their RV!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I liked the rv until the gel coat started peeling
- Layout of the camper
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- Manufacture only giving 1 year warranty on the paint
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again! I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris email@example.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."
- "I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."