Keystone Rv - Brown Cap Fading / Gel coat peeling off
My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off !I contacted Keystone customer service who advised that they were committed to building a defect free product but that it was out of their 1 year warranty, so they will take no action to help!
Keystone Products were supposed to be #1 and was recommended to us.
If this is the way that Keystone takes care of their customers then I will bad mouth them forever!!They Have No Customer service and use cheap materials to build their RV!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I liked the rv until the gel coat started peeling
- Layout of the camper
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- Manufacture only giving 1 year warranty on the paint
You May Also Like
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."