Keystone Rv - Brown Cap Fading / Gel coat peeling off
My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off !I contacted Keystone customer service who advised that they were committed to building a defect free product but that it was out of their 1 year warranty, so they will take no action to help!
Keystone Products were supposed to be #1 and was recommended to us.
If this is the way that Keystone takes care of their customers then I will bad mouth them forever!!They Have No Customer service and use cheap materials to build their RV!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I liked the rv until the gel coat started peeling
- Layout of the camper
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- Manufacture only giving 1 year warranty on the paint
You May Also Like
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."