Featured Not resolved
1.9

My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off !I contacted Keystone customer service who advised that they were committed to building a defect free product but that it was out of their 1 year warranty, so they will take no action to help!

Keystone Products were supposed to be #1 and was recommended to us.

If this is the way that Keystone takes care of their customers then I will bad mouth them forever!!They Have No Customer service and use cheap materials to build their RV!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "keystone should at least step up to the plate and take care of the defective product and replace the front cap !" as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keystone Rv and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about 2012 keystone rv outback 279rb rv from Keystone Rv was manufacture only giving 1 year warranty on the paint , but reviewer liked i liked the rv until the gel coat started peeling. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments