Keystone Rv - Bullet Premier 2014

Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.

After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"

Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.

What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.

Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality

• What I liked
    • I love my trailer
  • What I disliked
    • Very poor quality not made to last so many problems
    • Poor quality
    • Bad warranty

Reason of review:
1) faded paint on Cap of trialer.
Product or service
Bullett Premier 2014 19Rbpr
Review category
review #860733

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23 #1176901 Redding, California

I have a 2014 Bullet Premier 22RBPR that the rear cap has warped . Keystone would not admit that this was a manufacturing defect and stated because it is beyond the one year warranty they would not help. The warping is at the top where the cap meets the roof. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Dealer wants $2k to replace cap.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.