Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.
After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"
Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.
What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.
Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I love my trailer
What I disliked
- Very poor quality not made to last so many problems
- Poor quality
- Bad warranty
- Reason of review:
- 1) faded paint on Cap of trialer.
- Product or service
- Bullett Premier 2014 19Rbpr
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz. None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."