1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.

After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"

Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.

What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.

Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.

This person wrote the review because of "1) faded paint on cap of trialer. " of 2014 keystone rv bullet premier 19fbpr rv from Keystone Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor quality not made to last so many problems, poor quality and bad warranty. Author liked the most i love my trailer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1176901

I have a 2014 Bullet Premier 22RBPR that the rear cap has warped .Keystone would not admit that this was a manufacturing defect and stated because it is beyond the one year warranty they would not help.

The warping is at the top where the cap meets the roof.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?Dealer wants $2k to replace cap.