Santa Cruz, California

Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.

After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"

Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.

What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.

Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.

Review about: Bullett Premier 2014 19Rbpr.

I liked: I love my trailer.

I didn't like: Very poor quality not made to last so many problems, Poor quality, Bad warranty.

1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss 1) faded paint on Cap of trialer. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1176901

I have a 2014 Bullet Premier 22RBPR that the rear cap has warped .Keystone would not admit that this was a manufacturing defect and stated because it is beyond the one year warranty they would not help.

The warping is at the top where the cap meets the roof.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?Dealer wants $2k to replace cap.