Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.
After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"
Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.
What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.
Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I love my trailer
What I disliked
- Very poor quality not made to last so many problems
- Poor quality
- Bad warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving. The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor. There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "...I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."