Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart.
After just getting off the phone with Owner Relations at Keystone he listened to my story pulled up the bin number and simply said " Our decision is we will not approve repairs"
Going online there are so many of these stories, you really think they would be taking care of their products also be QA ing them better.
What I see is this story is of Greed, make it, ship it get the money and run.
Well,it looks like KEYSTONE has made another unhappy customer for life and I also we'll be spreading the WORD stay away from Keystone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I love my trailer
What I disliked
- Very poor quality not made to last so many problems
- Poor quality
- Bad warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I ordered two packs of Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Large Alphabet Stickers 8 Sheets 7" X 12"-Gold Glitter to make a banner for my daughters third birthday party...."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "...I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons..."