We recently purchased a used 2007 Keystone RV1 (305FKS). The camper has some older camper issues but the previous owner had to have taken great care of it because everything is pretty much in new condition. We did not have an owners manual so I called customer service to see about obtaining one. I spoke with Alicia Heim

Owner Relations Advisor

Ph 1-866-425-4369

Fax 1-866-273-1451

She was so sweet and helped me by sending the manual to me in an email format. She stayed on the line with me and waited until I received the file which actual was very large and took some time. While we waited she gave me the web site to locate the manual myself in the event that my email wouldn't accept the large file.

I would say this was exemplary customer service.

Thank you Alicia!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Keystone Rv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Comments