3.4
Interest Rate

Update by user Nov 05

Window shades don’t all open fully, only the very narrow shades do. Wide shades open to different heights, but not enough to enjoy views from the large windows.

Update by user Nov 05

Hubby attempted to install rear camera as RV was pre-wired and prepped. Found out the wires were just stuffed into the shark fin bracket and not actually installed and hot, he had to connect it just like the HVAC ducting.

The hits just keep on coming. Some outside window frames are scratched as if they’ve been dragged on the ground.

Linoleum bubbled up. Remember, this is brand new, never used.

Original review posted by user Nov 02

At delivery of our 2019 30RLS, I noticed the cheaper stairs, not the nice, sturdy stairs we were promised. The manager said it would cost $1,200 more and I showed him the photo from the show, he said it was just an example....no, it was promised when we asked!

Then, we go inside and the molding is all nicked up and the plastic is peeling from pantry door. One of the shades is messed up, they say they will replace. Here’s the best part, though. I mention the AC isn’t very cold and they say it takes some time; doesn’t make sense to me.

So we’re setting it up tonight and hubby decides to look behind a panel in the storage area, the damn HVAC ducting isn’t even connected!! It’s just laying on the floor, no wonder the air wasn’t cold! So, he connected it and taped it properly. The InCommand is great, but the *** cut-out is disgusting; Keystone can’t do better than that?

So now I wonder what sort of quality these Keystone products really are!

I want to be excited, am excited, but so skeptical too. I’m attaching photos, not for the faint of heart.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Getting out of dealership after 5 hours, Caesar.

I didn't like: Poor craftsmanship, Delivery of model features different than promised, Tech installed unneeded plate on pin n nearly ruined rv n hitch.

Comments