16473 I-35, Selma, TX 78154, USA
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

As soon as It left the lot I realized my mistake.Now 5 months later.

The wood is not wood. The refrigerator door handle is loose. The blank tank won’t drain. The air won’t get cold and has no outlet to the restroom.

The same with the heat. It’s winterized and has extra insulation?? My water froze hello. The furniture had a loose arm when I got it now they have to see if they can fix it????tv had a hole in it and they are checking to see if they can replace it.

Hello this was like this when I got it. The sliding door to the bathroom falls off onto my bed. And it was off after the trip home. The nails are coming through the walls.

Beautiful as you walk in right? Oh yes but they never connected the central vac all the dirt demonstrated went to my storage underneath.screws outside are rusting. This is kept under a cover!!!! So when Keystone called me they said I was not suppose to live in it for a long time.

It was supposed to be on the road !!! Hello I’m staying in it for a few months at a mobilization site. I have a house at home !!! If this was on the road.

It would be in tiny pieces. I should have built a tiny house!!!How I long for that old class A diesel back. If it looks good and it has the word keystone walk away. They really disappoint me this time and I had a respect for them.

They are making campers cheap and selling at a high price. Never again!!! Oh and I’m staying with friends while.

It’s in the shop.Over a week now and it is not finished.

Review about: 2018 Keystone Rv Montana Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments