DO NOT BUY A NEW KEYSTONE CAMPER, YOU'll BE OUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.I bought 2015 Passport new off the lot and had the same bad experience.

Within weeks the exterior door handles broke, locks still don't work well. Within a year the cables on the slide-out cut into the side of the camper and had to be replaced with new brackets. Shower leaked on to bathroom floor and into sub floor. The worse was yet to come.

Less than a year after I bought it I noticed the cap had buckled on the left side. The dealer told me then it was just the way it was built. A few months later I noticed the cargo area was soft and rotten. The dealer had to pull off the cap cut it to fit, it was installed too big for the camper, they rebuilt the entire cargo area, put it back together and caulk all the edges again.

Well, in Jan 2017 I noticed the caulking pulling away again. I caulked it my self this time but not sure what to do at this point.

Keystone told me to take it back to the dealer.I've taken the camper out about 10 times since I bought it and its been back to the dealer 5 times.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

I WOULD NOT BUY KEYSTONE,,,,,,,, WE BOUGHT TOY HAULER 2011 NEW CRAFTSMANSHIP IS AWFUL AND PAINT STARTED TO FAD AFTER WARRENTY. KEYSTONE WILL NOT OWN UP TO FAULTY PAINT USED AND FIX PROBLEM. I WILL NEVER BUY KEYSTONE.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1288572

I currently own a Keystone toy hauler.It is the 3rd rv I've owned.

The first 2 were Heartlands. The rv itself hasn't been bad but needed occasional repairs, as all new rvs do. Keystone manufacturer is HORRIBLE to work with. You MUST take the rv to a dealer for ALL repairs or parts.

I do has much work on my rvs as possible to save money. Heartland was excellent to work with and would send me any parts that I needed. I could even pick parts up directly from them.

Keystone, on the other hand, ...

I had issues with several dealers not even wanting to work on my rv, and had been told (by a service tech) that the dealer would do the warranty work, send it into Keystone for reimbursement, and Keystone would tell them it wasn't a warranty issue. The dealer wouldn't get reimbursed and was out the money.

I am now in the market for another rv. Keystone happens to have a floorplan that I really like. Yesterday, I called Keystone to get a part # for a holding tank on my current rv.

That should be simple enough...right? IT'S JUST A PART #! They told me that I had to go to a dealer! So, I have to take my rv (which I live in full-time) into a dealer, pay THEM to open up the underside and measure the tank, ALL of which I can easily do for FREE.

Keystone is definitely OFF of my list of rvs that I would EVER buy from again!It's like the old boat adage, "The two happiest days of a boat (Keystone RV) owners life are the day they buy a...