Purchased a 2015 Summerland Travel trailer manufactured by Keystone RV.What a huge mistake!

Had the trailer 6 weeks and the two slide outs leaked water into the floor onto carpet. Just got it back from the dealer for the 4th time leaking. The carpet is ruined, smells like mold, had the cushions replaced in the bunk house and now they smell like mold. The dealer we purchased the trailer from located in Murrysville, PA was horrible with customer service.

Anytime you call Keystone RV they tell you to take it to a local dealer. That's great, however at some point a manufacturer should take responsibility for a defective product. Recently I have done a lot of research and found that this has been an issue with trailers they manufactured back to 2005.

Keystone RV, why would you continue to manufacturer a product for 10 years without fixing a well known issue.Seems to me that the consumers purchasing your product need to get together and stop this or you will continue to manufacture the same leaking product.

Review about: 2015 Keystone Rv Summerland Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Would never purchase a trailer manufacture by keystone rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments