I had my Keystone Crossroads Grand Reserve 2017 for just over 2 years. The warranty is 48 months, understood after 48 months you're on your own!

My camper had a bent door frame on the outside kitchen compartment.

Never had any damage ever in fact in the 2 years I owned it I used it about 45 days total. I'm still on my 1st tank of propane. It was mostly in storage in Cocoa Florida so no freezing issues. The service manager at the RV repair garage said that had to have happened at the factory no other way that frame got bent after it was sealed in against the body of the outside wall.

That bend allowed water into the outside kitchen and the water ran to the bottom of the camper where it was not visible. Mold took hold and over time 6 months to 1 year perhaps before the mold worked it's way up to the interior of the camper. Therefore this unit was still under warranty as the water was secretly doing the damage. I opened the camper for the winter and it had eaten into the interior trim, but most of the $7600.00 worth of damage was down under.

This was caused by no doubt a factory fault and even if I lived in the camper 24/7 there would have been no clue until most of the damage was done underneath. This was truly extenuating circumstances and Keystone simply said warranty is out, sorry.

PS they didn't even have a factory rep look at it. Not one bit happy with Keystone and will never buy or recommend them!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

thinwater

FULL REFUND !!! LOL KEYSTONE MAY talk to you about it.

But that is all they will do is talk !! EVEN if you PROVE to them it is something THEY did wrong at the factory , they will tell you you are out of you warranty period!!

GOOD LUCK !!! ANYONE who buys a KEYSTONE or ANYTHING made by THOR industries WILL NEED IT !!!!

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

Or, if you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

Crossroads RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

If you would like, you can also verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

CornyPika641

Correction meant to say 24 months warranty.