2.3
Interest Rate

I purchased a brand new keystone hideout 28 foot brand new from rv show dealer said it would be perfect. After getting home noticed numerous defects.

None of the doors are installed correctly and bind or won't shut. Staples coming out all over. Furnace ducts full of sawdust and the list goes on. I haven't even had it a month.

This company needs to be shut down. I have seen children do better work. I will never buy another. I contacted dealer and they could not get in for four weeks.

I did not want to ruin my family trip so we have not taken in yet. To tell you the truth I don't trust them anyway. I have been a builder and mechanic for 35 years and am a protectionist. I am really pissed at myself that i didn't notice these items before I purchased.

The whole point is this should never happen to anyone especially to people like myself that has worked there whole life to buy something new and it ends up being trash.

I am 53 years old and it was first new toy I have ever had. Anyway shame on you keystone.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2019 Keystone Rv Hideout 28Bhs Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments