There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers.It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in the gel coat and they rapidly deteriorate within a year of ownership.
Keystone has express they would not repair the unit or even consider repairing it for it was out of warranty. They told me that they were not responsible for environmental problems. If you spend 40K for a unit it should last longer than a year. Keeping it clean and wax did not resolve this matter for me.
Will file complaint with the BBB.Beware that Keystone has numerous issues with there products before you buy one.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- No one will take responsibilty
- Quality of workmanship
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."