There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers.It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in the gel coat and they rapidly deteriorate within a year of ownership.
Keystone has express they would not repair the unit or even consider repairing it for it was out of warranty. They told me that they were not responsible for environmental problems. If you spend 40K for a unit it should last longer than a year. Keeping it clean and wax did not resolve this matter for me.
Will file complaint with the BBB.Beware that Keystone has numerous issues with there products before you buy one.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- No one will take responsibilty
- Quality of workmanship
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "Ordered a dress, money took out of my account and now it shows I never ordered anything on my account. They took my money...."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."