The front cap is faded I bought an extended warranty. But they it doesn’t cover cosmetic problems.

I was getting the camper to use this season I was waping every thing down and I found the vinyl on the bottom panel of back cushions is cracking and pealing off. I called the dealer they said to buy just the back cushions covers would right $200.00 each. That is 400.00 but if I will post 600.00 I get all the covers. I know it I should buy them all just in case I may need them later.

The point is the problems from a manufacturer defect they about early on. But rather tell the dealer about the problems they just waited for for the warranty to out. That is how they get away with telling the customer that it just age but we all know that it the cheap material and work keystone did and will not stand behind. The same goes for the front cap that started fading one mouth after bought so the deal put something on it to hide the fading then went it washed off the fading came back and got worse.

The dealer said its not their fault and keystone said that the trailer is out of warranty so they not responsible even though it their shoddy work and material. So if you are looking for a camper please don’t buy keystone and the other brands they build.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments