Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper.I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint fade.
Keystone said sorry it only has a 1 year warranty. Most later model Keystone campers we see with a darker paint on the nose have faded so this is obviously a problem, Poor quality control, we bought this camper at General RV in Michigan and we live in Mass. By the time we got home the door above the electrical panel fell in, the cheap staples and materials they use fell apart and the trim that was under the slide out bunk was bent at too much of a curve so it snapped.
I called General and they said sorry, bring it back and we will fix it.I figured I could fix it better myself and did just that.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- There unwillingness to help
- This paint issue is definately a problem
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Outback 230Rs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "They suck!! 6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal!..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."