Keystone Rv - Faded paint problems on the nose of a 2 year old camper and poor quality control
Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper.I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint fade.
Keystone said sorry it only has a 1 year warranty. Most later model Keystone campers we see with a darker paint on the nose have faded so this is obviously a problem, Poor quality control, we bought this camper at General RV in Michigan and we live in Mass. By the time we got home the door above the electrical panel fell in, the cheap staples and materials they use fell apart and the trim that was under the slide out bunk was bent at too much of a curve so it snapped.
I called General and they said sorry, bring it back and we will fix it.I figured I could fix it better myself and did just that.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- There unwillingness to help
- This paint issue is definately a problem
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Outback 230Rs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "I bought a set of these knives after watching a demonstration of them in B.j's the thing that sold me was that he was able to cut a tomato without..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."