Keystone Rv - Faded paint problems on the nose of a 2 year old camper and poor quality control
Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper.I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint fade.
Keystone said sorry it only has a 1 year warranty. Most later model Keystone campers we see with a darker paint on the nose have faded so this is obviously a problem, Poor quality control, we bought this camper at General RV in Michigan and we live in Mass. By the time we got home the door above the electrical panel fell in, the cheap staples and materials they use fell apart and the trim that was under the slide out bunk was bent at too much of a curve so it snapped.
I called General and they said sorry, bring it back and we will fix it.I figured I could fix it better myself and did just that.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
- There unwillingness to help
- This paint issue is definately a problem
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Outback 230Rs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Roof deck not secured and bowing up along edges.this is a 2015 cougar Xtra light and we have had it less than a year..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."