1.8K views

We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL.Found slight defect w/ several decals.(MINOR WeTHOUGHT @ THE TiME).

The unit then sat outside & w/in one year all decals were fading & peeling. I complained to the local dealer hoping to get new decals---NO LUCK. I now have it inside but it looks like s--t. What can I do?

You would think you could get the RAPTOR name decals.

I have an old 2004 CROSSROADS CRUISER TRAVEL TRAILER which was slightly faded when I bought it in 2009--- it may have faded a little more but the decals have not peeled.

It is my opinion that Keystone Mfg.Applies cheap decals & then don't gave them available to purchase---- WHAT A *** OF a COMPANY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of keystone rv rv. Keystone Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

10-4 to that!I will never give a cent to anything or anybody with ANY relation to Keystone.

Nor will the large group of club members that see the unwarranted garbage I have to pull around.I will spread the word on them until I am dead!!!!!!

2010 Keystone 288rk, Decals look terrible.Peeling off and fading.

Of course Dealer Crestview RV in Georgetown Texas said not their problem. Emailed Keystone, they said not their problem.

SO, took the Trailer for a summer trip into a few states and gave Keystone and the Dealer as much publicity as I could going on the highway and letting folks see how poor the Trailer looked.

Anyone who buys a Keystone product needs mental help.