We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL.Found slight defect w/ several decals.(MINOR WeTHOUGHT @ THE TiME).
The unit then sat outside & w/in one year all decals were fading & peeling. I complained to the local dealer hoping to get new decals---NO LUCK. I now have it inside but it looks like s--t. What can I do?
You would think you could get the RAPTOR name decals.
I have an old 2004 CROSSROADS CRUISER TRAVEL TRAILER which was slightly faded when I bought it in 2009--- it may have faded a little more but the decals have not peeled.
It is my opinion that Keystone Mfg.Applies cheap decals & then don't gave them available to purchase---- WHAT A *** OF a COMPANY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Keystone Raptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..."
- "On facebook your company is advertising a 60 gift card if you do all these steps. After doing them and waiting 30 minutes it says that I didn'the share the..."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."