We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL.Found slight defect w/ several decals.(MINOR WeTHOUGHT @ THE TiME).
The unit then sat outside & w/in one year all decals were fading & peeling. I complained to the local dealer hoping to get new decals---NO LUCK. I now have it inside but it looks like s--t. What can I do?
You would think you could get the RAPTOR name decals.
I have an old 2004 CROSSROADS CRUISER TRAVEL TRAILER which was slightly faded when I bought it in 2009--- it may have faded a little more but the decals have not peeled.
It is my opinion that Keystone Mfg.Applies cheap decals & then don't gave them available to purchase---- WHAT A *** OF a COMPANY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Keystone Raptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work. The prices are low but BEWARE! What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."