The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble.The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap.
There is no physical impact to panels or cracks etc. A friend said his popped out when an 18 wheeler passed, sucking the panel out of its trim-work. ( His started to flap while driving so he noticed when it happened ). I took pictures and took them to Holliday-World.
they said Keystone RV was no warranty on that kind of failure.
The Service Manager said he never heard of it before.The parts manager said it happens a lot and he orders panels every couple months.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Trailer tows nicely
- Layout of the camper
What I disliked
- Build quality
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Passport
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I bought a new Keystone Fuzion Toy hauler trailer in mid 2009 for approx $60000.00 and had the unit diamond coated to protect the decals and the finish and decals...."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 email@example.com I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."