The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble.The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap.

There is no physical impact to panels or cracks etc. A friend said his popped out when an 18 wheeler passed, sucking the panel out of its trim-work. ( His started to flap while driving so he noticed when it happened ). I took pictures and took them to Holliday-World.

they said Keystone RV was no warranty on that kind of failure.

The Service Manager said he never heard of it before.The parts manager said it happens a lot and he orders panels every couple months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with trailer tows nicely and layout of the camper and stated that there is a room for improvement of build quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of keystone rv rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Keystone Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Why take a picture of the damage with a phone, then take a picture of the picture on the phone.. Maybe it came apart because you treat it the same way as your phone?