Dickinson, Texas

The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble.The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap.

There is no physical impact to panels or cracks etc. A friend said his popped out when an 18 wheeler passed, sucking the panel out of its trim-work. ( His started to flap while driving so he noticed when it happened ). I took pictures and took them to Holliday-World.

they said Keystone RV was no warranty on that kind of failure.

The Service Manager said he never heard of it before.The parts manager said it happens a lot and he orders panels every couple months.

Review about: 2014 Keystone Passport.

I liked: Trailer tows nicely, Layout of the camper.

I didn't like: Build quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Why take a picture of the damage with a phone, then take a picture of the picture on the phone.. Maybe it came apart because you treat it the same way as your phone?

Keystone Rv - So disappointed in our 2014 Keystone Springdale 311REGL travel trailer... Keystone Rv "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Keystone Rv - Unhappy customers! Keystone Rv "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more