I have a 2014 hideout that is used very rarely.I went elk hunting last month and by the time I got to camp I had no fresh water.

After my week without fresh water in my trailer I returned home and removed the tank. Evidently the factory has no common sense about how to mount a plastic tank. The tank straps are secured with bolts and the tank itself was placed on top of bolts without any protection. Of course the bolts rubbed holes in my tank.

I contacted keystones customer relations and the said they will gladly help. WRONG. After a month now they said they can't do anything to help me. I even said I would purchase the tank if they covered shipping since they said its 350.00 dollars to ship it.

The tank alone is under 200.00 Not any help from keystone at all. Since the warranty is only a year and its past a year they basically said screw you.

The have the crappiest customer service ever.I purchased the tank from my local dealer and when I get it put in I will sell it and never buy a keystone product again.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and quality.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments