I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel.He said that Keystone is aware of the delamination and unfortunatley off warranty.
Just like that he said nothing he can do under warranty and quoted me $1700. I sent three requests to Keystone with my COntact info, pics of the problem and a narrative of what has happened. That was 2 weeks ago and no reply or contact. DO NOT BUY A KEYSTONE!!!!!
Terrible product and worst yet terrible customer service.
I have kept this trailer under an all weather cover and away from the sun.Never could have imagined that within 3 years I would have to deal with this.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality control
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Cougar
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our sad Rv story, we purchased a New Alpine 3100rl from THE RV SPA of upland. After living in it at Palm Springs for Two months, I had an Anaphylactic..."
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH GETITDIGITAL SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS THEY ARE SELLING GRAY MARKET ITEMS AND NOT DISCLOSING IT, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY. ..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."