I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel.He said that Keystone is aware of the delamination and unfortunatley off warranty.
Just like that he said nothing he can do under warranty and quoted me $1700. I sent three requests to Keystone with my COntact info, pics of the problem and a narrative of what has happened. That was 2 weeks ago and no reply or contact. DO NOT BUY A KEYSTONE!!!!!
Terrible product and worst yet terrible customer service.
I have kept this trailer under an all weather cover and away from the sun.Never could have imagined that within 3 years I would have to deal with this.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality control
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Cougar
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."
- "I found a brown slimmy substance in my Arizona green tea, I am never again buying Arizona products!!! That is very nasty! ..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."