I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room.When I got the unit to my home I set it up and washed it.
The gasket had to be duct taped to keep the gasket in the channel (not really that was just so that we could slide the camper side in and out because the gasket does not even fit in the channel).I then washed the camper and found that the rear bathroom window leaks also no lights on the awnings the molding coming off the wall the diamond plate keeps coming off the wall the wall in the cabinet was not attached a brown button on a black header a missing spring on the ramp door the letters on the front of the camper are coming off and this was a special order I called the company sent email and photos got no help I went to the BBB and the company refused to help still they are blaming me for not taking care of the unit I am now looking for a lawyer stay away from keystone rv they are like every other rv manufacturer I have had this unit since 24 Aug 2015 oh this is a 2016 year model
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor construction
- Response from keystone
- There unwillingness to help
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service bad quality damaged and defective no warranty service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Fuzion 422
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."