I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room.When I got the unit to my home I set it up and washed it.
The gasket had to be duct taped to keep the gasket in the channel (not really that was just so that we could slide the camper side in and out because the gasket does not even fit in the channel).I then washed the camper and found that the rear bathroom window leaks also no lights on the awnings the molding coming off the wall the diamond plate keeps coming off the wall the wall in the cabinet was not attached a brown button on a black header a missing spring on the ramp door the letters on the front of the camper are coming off and this was a special order I called the company sent email and photos got no help I went to the BBB and the company refused to help still they are blaming me for not taking care of the unit I am now looking for a lawyer stay away from keystone rv they are like every other rv manufacturer I have had this unit since 24 Aug 2015 oh this is a 2016 year model
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor construction
- Response from keystone
- There unwillingness to help
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service bad quality damaged and defective no warranty service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Fuzion 422
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."