I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room.When I got the unit to my home I set it up and washed it.

The gasket had to be duct taped to keep the gasket in the channel (not really that was just so that we could slide the camper side in and out because the gasket does not even fit in the channel).I then washed the camper and found that the rear bathroom window leaks also no lights on the awnings the molding coming off the wall the diamond plate keeps coming off the wall the wall in the cabinet was not attached a brown button on a black header a missing spring on the ramp door the letters on the front of the camper are coming off and this was a special order I called the company sent email and photos got no help I went to the BBB and the company refused to help still they are blaming me for not taking care of the unit I am now looking for a lawyer stay away from keystone rv they are like every other rv manufacturer I have had this unit since 24 Aug 2015 oh this is a 2016 year model

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service bad quality damaged and defective no warranty service" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $70000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keystone Rv and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about keystone rv rv from Keystone Rv was poor construction, response from keystone and there unwillingness to help Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1094063

Well, look at your paperwork and you will discover it is covered by warranty.Why would you bother to call the manufacturer?

that is what the selling dealer is there for.Give them a call, I am sure they would be happy to help