2014 premier bullet, by 2016 front of unit showed gel coat paint failure.Discoloured.

Faded . Contacted keystone, would not accept blame for factory application failure. Claimed that they couldn't be sure that we hadn't caused it. We had it looked at by three auto body shops.

They all confirmed improper gel coat application from the get go. Keystone said prove it. Not going to claim responsibility. They don't care, good by.

Horrible customer care. Told me to fix myself by applying poli glow . That's all they offered. Not satisfied with their service or lack of.

Will not recommend their product line to anyone.Dealer didn't even try, said it was out of their hands.

Review about: 2014 Keystone Rv Bullet Premier Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of concern.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

I also have a 2014 Bullet Premier 32bhpr model that was purchased new.Within two years my front cap began experiencing the same issue with severe fading of the front cap.

Keystones customer service is the absolute worst I have ever experienced, totally useless refusing to take responsibility for their *** gel coat. I too got the whole we refuse to do anything and it's your fault shpeel.

Now this year it was so bad I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to try poli glow. Figured it was worth trying at just over a hundred bucks for the kit vs thousands it will otherwise cost to have the cap repainted.

Poli glow works awesome and has brought my front cap back to looking as close to new as one could expect. It does require some elbow grease, the greying you are seeing is oxidation. I used a dish brillo scrub pad ensuring the surface stayed wet while I scrubbed, and scrubbed and scrubbed using poli ox remover. You need to get this oxidation off before applying poli glow otherwise you will seal in the oxidation leaving it look shiny but still dull.

Once satisfied you have it scrubbed down to the bare colour you can begin applying the poli glow (I put on 6 coats). Wow was I impressed it brought back the original colour of my cap. Overall it took me the better part of a day to do it but was totally worth it.

Just so you know I do not work for poli glow.

I saw your article and felt your pain having the same make of trailer. I...

Forget Keystone trying to get anything out of them.If your willing to go through the manual labour yourself scrubbing the *** out of your cap (very important this is done and done well) poli glow should work as well for you as it did for me.