1.7K views

I purchased my 2016 Montana high country 5th wheel right off the showroom and I paid cash I have had such horrible problems first of all the weldinding on my bump out wall came undone and my wall bump out partially collapsed keystone made me take it to Paul evert in bullhead city who kept it from may 2017 until January of 2018 finally fixing the wall however they caused air pockets in my beautiful wood like flooring because they did not properly put the flooring back right and now after all this time it’s still not done right and they are giving me a hard time about fixing it! When this bump out first broke I had a very good service that was willing to fix it but keystone insisted if I did not take it to their person they would not pay for it I am no new person to keystone I had the cougar trailer also which I bought off the showroom floor and paid cash for I WILL NEVER EVER BUY A KEYSTONE PRODUCT AGAIN AND I WILL SPREAD THAT ALL OVER THE I TERNET IF THEY DONT MAKE THIS RIGHT IM INTO THIS COMPANY FOR OVER 100;00 this is not the way you treat a consumer!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Keystone Rv Montana High Country Rv.

I didn't like: Poor construction, Workmanship they do not stand behind there trailers.

Comments