1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Our Laredo (2013) has a faded front cap.It has continually gotten worse.

Last year, the place that serviced our Laredo told us there was a problem with the front caps fading on the Laredo, but my husband became ill and I did not contact Keystone. This winter it became much worse. On Thursday, 8/17/17 I contacted via Facebook. The next day I received a message from them on 8/18/17 via FB telling, they were sorry about that.

Owner relations would be contacting me, please send in my VIN number and telephone number. I did. Today, I called them. I was told they had called me and left a message on my phone telling me they would not take care of the problem the person on the other end insisted I had.

Since I was on my phone, I could not check, but conceded I had received a message so garbled I erased it. LIE NUMBER 1: I checked my phone, there were no phone numbers on my phone that I did not recognize except for one, and it was a local number. When I said I wanted in writing the reason Keystone would not take responsibility for the fading front cap, since it is well known, according to my research, to be a problem with Keystone travel travelers, I was told they would email me and she behaved as if she was taking my email address and sending me an email. LIE NUMBER 2: Nothing in writing.

Keystone refuses to even discuss helping defray any of the costs of repair EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PAINT. What was something I really liked, I do not anymore. MY ONLY RECOURSE AT THIS TIME IS TO LEAVE IT LOOKING AS UGLY AS IT DOES SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT IT IS A KEYSTONE. IT IS PARKED IN OUR FRONT YARD WITH PLENTY OF TRAFFIC.

GOOD ADVERTISING FOR KEYSTONE!

I WILL SPREAD THE NEWS TO ALL RV PARKS I GO TO WITH MY FADED CAP LAREDO AND TELL THEM HOW SORRY THEIR "OWNERS RELATION" DEPARTMENT IS.I hope Keystone pays those people well to spew their lies.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: If keystone would pay at least 1/2 for repainting it, I would be satisfied. .

I liked: I liked it till the gel coat faded, Layout and floor plan of the rv, Closets strorage, How it looked.

I didn't like: Not standing behind their product, Quality of workmanship, Integrity, Good will is a foreign term, Lack of responsibility by manufacturer for paint defect.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

They never sent me the email they said they would concerning the paint and that it was not their issue.They never called me though they said they had left a message on my phone.

Poor customer service relations. This is not our first experience with a

RV company. Our first travel travel a Forest River, literally fell apart. The brakes crumbled, the axle broke because of it and the best part--it was not completely bolted down.

The top slid off the trailer bed. They refused to do anything, though we noticed they recalled the VIBES from the local dealership after that.

Will not buy another travel trailer.They are shoddily made and the manufacturers refuse to take responsibility for their defects.

Have same problem was told by a shop keystone had a paint problem keystone told me same thing not their problem very poor service