Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people.I waited and waited for our camper from the first week in July till Oct 21, 2016 to get my unit, and it is the worst thing I have ever done.
Your people there are always right and us consumers that buy your things are wrong. The 3900RE was promised to have all the things we wanted and needed, and it turned out to be a big disappointment. White flooring, get real, no storage, clean out pipes outside are just hanging and uncovered, bed is to big for the room, linen closet in bathroom is a joke, and why put in a washer and dryer hook up if we have no room for clothes to take cause there is no room to put them. the computerized system is horrible and hard to work.
Come down to earth people and get real. Those are campers and people actually do live in some of them. I am really pissed about this and what *** me off more is that you people are not listening to us.
To me this is false advertising and if something happens to this unit, I will be contacting my attorney.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Dealership had very nice people
What I disliked
- Poor quality control
- Company does not stand behind its products
- Keystone should take ownership of this issue
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class. Didn't look like oak to me. The staffs started..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."