Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people.I waited and waited for our camper from the first week in July till Oct 21, 2016 to get my unit, and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

Your people there are always right and us consumers that buy your things are wrong. The 3900RE was promised to have all the things we wanted and needed, and it turned out to be a big disappointment. White flooring, get real, no storage, clean out pipes outside are just hanging and uncovered, bed is to big for the room, linen closet in bathroom is a joke, and why put in a washer and dryer hook up if we have no room for clothes to take cause there is no room to put them. the computerized system is horrible and hard to work.

Come down to earth people and get real. Those are campers and people actually do live in some of them. I am really pissed about this and what *** me off more is that you people are not listening to us.

To me this is false advertising and if something happens to this unit, I will be contacting my attorney.

This person wrote the review because of "almost everything on this list. " of 2017 keystone rv alpine 3900re rv from Keystone Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality control, company does not stand behind its products, lied and keystone should take ownership of this issue. Author liked the most dealership had very nice people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Thanks for sharing. Looking at a few for full timing

Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1329145

go read other reviews you idiots....I'm not the only one!!!!!

Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1328393

Name calling now, grow up!!!!

New York, New York, United States #1328391

You sound like a real ***

Sounds like you didn't actually look at the unit before you bought it.You didn't know that you were getting a white floor-Get real.

Bed too big for the room, linen closet in the bathroom is a joke, no room to put clothes...are you kidding me.

Sounds like your the joke. A real victim of circumstances.

No wonder Keystone doesn't want to talk to you.I wouldn't talk to you either.

to Bone Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1284620

No didn't get to see unit.It was change over from 16's to 17 models.

We have first one from the line and was promised it would be just like the 16's models but with a few extras on it.

When we picked it up, we didn't have the chance to go through it like we wanted cause we were rushed through.Found all this stuff out when we got it home or we wouldn't have taken it at all.

to Bone Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1284621

And I'm not a joke, you are. When your rushed, you don't see those things, you get real. I don't want to talk to you either.

to Anonymous Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1284622

Then get off here!!!

to Anonymous #1328394

You get off here. I have just as much right here as you do!!! Don't read or reply if you don't like it!!!