Keystone Rv - Keystone cougar 2014 faded cap

Ok, the work was completed and pictures attached

Update added by user Sep 14

Ok, the work was completed and pictures attached

Original review posted by user Aug 14

I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny the same sun left the rest of my trailer in great shape.

My dealer tried to get it corrected with no luck. I did find out that some early 2014 units had a decal (the black part) along with the wording Cougar as a decal instead of paint, which at first they kept saying it was. I purchased the extra product applied that goes on airplanes to keep it looking like new, it worked everywhere it was applied except the cap.

not sure but if you have a unit that has the decal in the front with a dark color and a clear coat over it, maybe remove the decal and polish back to a clean finish. a Lawsuit seems to be the only way keystone will stand behind their products. visit your local RV trade shows and share your experience about keystone, maybe help others to choose a different company that will stand behind their products, I should have the decal removed this week and will post a pic on how it turned out. hopefully a nice white polished finish.

thought about going to a company that wraps cars and buses and get a sign made to let everyone know about keystone and their NOT so great customer service after the sale and apply that on the cap of my trailer, maybe because there is so many of us we can purchase it in bulk. I will post pictures after I complete the removal so you can see if it works or not.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I would rate this company below the rate chart

Reason of review:
defective workmenship
Product or service
Review category
Dealers
review #900590 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
51 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×