Insurance Quality

Ok, the work was completed and pictures attached

Update by user Sep 14, 2016

Ok, the work was completed and pictures attached

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2016

I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny the same sun left the rest of my trailer in great shape.

My dealer tried to get it corrected with no luck. I did find out that some early 2014 units had a decal (the black part) along with the wording Cougar as a decal instead of paint, which at first they kept saying it was. I purchased the extra product applied that goes on airplanes to keep it looking like new, it worked everywhere it was applied except the cap.

not sure but if you have a unit that has the decal in the front with a dark color and a clear coat over it, maybe remove the decal and polish back to a clean finish. a Lawsuit seems to be the only way keystone will stand behind their products. visit your local RV trade shows and share your experience about keystone, maybe help others to choose a different company that will stand behind their products, I should have the decal removed this week and will post a pic on how it turned out. hopefully a nice white polished finish.

thought about going to a company that wraps cars and buses and get a sign made to let everyone know about keystone and their NOT so great customer service after the sale and apply that on the cap of my trailer, maybe because there is so many of us we can purchase it in bulk. I will post pictures after I complete the removal so you can see if it works or not.

This person wrote the review because of "defective workmenship " of 2014 keystone rv cougar rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i would rate this company below the rate chart. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments