2.2K views
2.0
Interest Rate

I called Keystone and spoke with a 'Customer Service representative' about all the breakdown of our 2014 Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler. Reply to all the problems was "Did you read your warranty book?

Is it under the Warranty"? After explaining that the leveling system problem that was worked on by the dealer, water leakage from somewhere going into the kitchen, the gray water tank leakage going into the belly of the camper, the rusted out metal framing, gas tank breather box fell off going down the road, and bedroom window blowing off on the interstate, sliding door screws coming out during travel, plus other issues. This is the advice from the Keystone customer service representative "Your not under warranty..take it to your dealer..and you need to read your owners manuel". I asked her "What about the quality of your product.

I don't want a new camper I just want to get these issues fixed. A 4 year old RV Fusion Toy hauler with all these issues should not be.

Where is the Quality of you RV's"?.....BOTTOM LINE...READ YOUR Owners Manuel. NOT OUR PROBLEM!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Keystone Rv Fuzion 310 Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $62000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service representative.

Comments

I have a 2014 Fuzion 310. Rust around the fuel tank.

Water leak in kitchen shows upin front of stove & refrigerator. Level system may need releveling once a week.

Have to wait nine weeks for appointment to get a roof service done. Just a few annoying little problems but I still like my unit.

There are way to many Keystone "horror stories " along with other manufacturers. It's amazing how we can spend so much money on a luxury item and recieve a pile of junk in return with no recourse on wanting to help the consumer. SMH

I bought the 10th anniversary model..what a joke.. the dvd player is not blu-ray..everyone knows all dvd-s you buy now only work with blu-ray players..I called to ask why and was basically told tuff ***. I sould have asked before I bought it..and then I was told if I change on my oen it would void warranty

Salem, Oregon, United States #1281529

I don't know how keystone keeps getting best rv awards. They suck mine is 6 months and supposedly the best one and I have had leaks, toilet broke, heater broke reflector fell off and we don't even move this p.o.s. I am contacting news channels and spreading the word and turning the into the BBB.