2.5

I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience.My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces.I would think that Keystone would be embarrassed that their product is being advertised as I travel all over the U.S., that their exterior quality is so poor.

I have had other Fuzion owners stop by and share their own complaints regarding the decals. Mine started to peel the very first year, and I have spent the last 5 years slowing removing the flaked edges but can't keep up. I am trying to save enough money so I can have what bits-n-pieces that remain, professionally removed.

My dealer recommended I contact customer service before going public with pictures, but I can see talking to Keystone will get me no closer to a solution.They should be ashamed, as I have seen way older RVs wear much better over time than my newer one.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2009 keystone fuzion 363 from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Keystone Rv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

"It is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces" WOW

Humiliating because your sticker are peeling a little.Why not just peel them off.

That'll show Keystone that your not advertising for them.Should be a no brainer.