I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience.My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces.I would think that Keystone would be embarrassed that their product is being advertised as I travel all over the U.S., that their exterior quality is so poor.

I have had other Fuzion owners stop by and share their own complaints regarding the decals. Mine started to peel the very first year, and I have spent the last 5 years slowing removing the flaked edges but can't keep up. I am trying to save enough money so I can have what bits-n-pieces that remain, professionally removed.

My dealer recommended I contact customer service before going public with pictures, but I can see talking to Keystone will get me no closer to a solution.They should be ashamed, as I have seen way older RVs wear much better over time than my newer one.

Review about: 2009 Keystone Fuzion 363.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Bone

"It is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces" WOW

Humiliating because your sticker are peeling a little.Why not just peel them off.

That'll show Keystone that your not advertising for them.Should be a no brainer.