I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience.My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces.I would think that Keystone would be embarrassed that their product is being advertised as I travel all over the U.S., that their exterior quality is so poor.
I have had other Fuzion owners stop by and share their own complaints regarding the decals. Mine started to peel the very first year, and I have spent the last 5 years slowing removing the flaked edges but can't keep up. I am trying to save enough money so I can have what bits-n-pieces that remain, professionally removed.
My dealer recommended I contact customer service before going public with pictures, but I can see talking to Keystone will get me no closer to a solution.They should be ashamed, as I have seen way older RVs wear much better over time than my newer one.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2009 Keystone Fuzion 363
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."