We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We settled on the Hideout. The second time we took it out we started having problems with it, including the breaker for the slide blowing and the slide scratching the floor when we bring it in and out. At the end of the season we had pages of deficiencies that needed to be fixed and took it to the dealer. They fixed everything EXCEPT the scratches on the floor because Keystone refuses to replace the flooring. They are stating that a rock is what has scratched the floor and also that we are over the 90 day limit... I bought the trailer in FEBRUARY! We live in CANADA! We don't camp in February... and if that's the case, you shouldn't be selling them in the winter. You could not replicate these scratches if you tried. They are perfectly parallel and spaced evenly, they even scratched over top of the tape that the dealer laid down. Keystone approved fixing the slide, so how could they not fix the damage caused?
We are extremely disappointed in the product, the warranty and the AWFUL customer service that Amy provided at Keystone Customer Service who not only told me that she has the authority to make any and all decisions, but also that I was not allowed to speak to anyone else regarding our concern... no managers, no one.
I will NEVER refer anyone to purchase a Keystone again. They aren't standing behind their product and not fixing issues that they know *** well are manufacturer's defects.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Hideout 28Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "What a terrible store! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT shop here, no matter how cheap their prices are. I purchased a couch last week along with a coffee table,..."
- "Good Morning *****, Happy Friday the 13th! How are we this morning? Good I hope. I’m doing, well… not so good. You see I have become disillusioned with products offered..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."