We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We settled on the Hideout. The second time we took it out we started having problems with it, including the breaker for the slide blowing and the slide scratching the floor when we bring it in and out. At the end of the season we had pages of deficiencies that needed to be fixed and took it to the dealer. They fixed everything EXCEPT the scratches on the floor because Keystone refuses to replace the flooring. They are stating that a rock is what has scratched the floor and also that we are over the 90 day limit... I bought the trailer in FEBRUARY! We live in CANADA! We don't camp in February... and if that's the case, you shouldn't be selling them in the winter. You could not replicate these scratches if you tried. They are perfectly parallel and spaced evenly, they even scratched over top of the tape that the dealer laid down. Keystone approved fixing the slide, so how could they not fix the damage caused?
We are extremely disappointed in the product, the warranty and the AWFUL customer service that Amy provided at Keystone Customer Service who not only told me that she has the authority to make any and all decisions, but also that I was not allowed to speak to anyone else regarding our concern... no managers, no one.
I will NEVER refer anyone to purchase a Keystone again. They aren't standing behind their product and not fixing issues that they know *** well are manufacturer's defects.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Hideout 28Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Roof deck not secured and bowing up along edges.this is a 2015 cougar Xtra light and we have had it less than a year..."
- "I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again! I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "I purchased a .8 oval cut diamond solitaire ring from Primestyle Jewelers and twenty two days ago I informed them that due to their poor workmanship the stone fell out..."
- "Ordered pizza tonight from Pizza Hut in Skyview, by far the worst service we've received. We called in yesterday to order a vegetable pizza they ended up sending us cheese..."
- "If I could put a zero star I would . I had an apt with Jason which he was late. When he was with us he was abrupt and..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."