1.2K views

We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We settled on the Hideout. The second time we took it out we started having problems with it, including the breaker for the slide blowing and the slide scratching the floor when we bring it in and out. At the end of the season we had pages of deficiencies that needed to be fixed and took it to the dealer. They fixed everything EXCEPT the scratches on the floor because Keystone refuses to replace the flooring. They are stating that a rock is what has scratched the floor and also that we are over the 90 day limit... I bought the trailer in FEBRUARY! We live in CANADA! We don't camp in February... and if that's the case, you shouldn't be selling them in the winter. You could not replicate these scratches if you tried. They are perfectly parallel and spaced evenly, they even scratched over top of the tape that the dealer laid down. Keystone approved fixing the slide, so how could they not fix the damage caused?

We are extremely disappointed in the product, the warranty and the AWFUL customer service that Amy provided at Keystone Customer Service who not only told me that she has the authority to make any and all decisions, but also that I was not allowed to speak to anyone else regarding our concern... no managers, no one.

I will NEVER refer anyone to purchase a Keystone again. They aren't standing behind their product and not fixing issues that they know *** well are manufacturer's defects.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged or defective" of keystone rv rv. Keystone Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

We have a 2014 Alpine and our slide is gouging the floor.Same problem as you they refuse to fix the floor even though their is a defect in the slide causing it to gauge.

This is our 5th keystone fifthwheel and this is my last.Will never buy another keystone.