We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We settled on the Hideout. The second time we took it out we started having problems with it, including the breaker for the slide blowing and the slide scratching the floor when we bring it in and out. At the end of the season we had pages of deficiencies that needed to be fixed and took it to the dealer. They fixed everything EXCEPT the scratches on the floor because Keystone refuses to replace the flooring. They are stating that a rock is what has scratched the floor and also that we are over the 90 day limit... I bought the trailer in FEBRUARY! We live in CANADA! We don't camp in February... and if that's the case, you shouldn't be selling them in the winter. You could not replicate these scratches if you tried. They are perfectly parallel and spaced evenly, they even scratched over top of the tape that the dealer laid down. Keystone approved fixing the slide, so how could they not fix the damage caused?
We are extremely disappointed in the product, the warranty and the AWFUL customer service that Amy provided at Keystone Customer Service who not only told me that she has the authority to make any and all decisions, but also that I was not allowed to speak to anyone else regarding our concern... no managers, no one.
I will NEVER refer anyone to purchase a Keystone again. They aren't standing behind their product and not fixing issues that they know *** well are manufacturer's defects.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Hideout 28Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "Just an update to what already ben posted here. Unlimited does NOT mean unlimited. According to their terms of service, you cannot use them a storage, backups or anything else..."
- "Disappointed with service, templates used are not easy to customize offline. Live chat is also not available all the time. Lost few days of access, see attached image. Days lost was not..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."