Keystone Rv - Keystone Laredo 294RK Front Cap Faded

I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it evaluated. I brought the RV into United RV in Fort Worth Texas, they said Keystone was well aware of the problem and Keystone has repaired units with similar issues in the past (Even units older than mine) and it shouldn't be a problem getting it repaired by Keystone.

Well that didn't happen, according to Keystone even though they are well aware of the problems with the painted cap, they will not repair it. They are saying my unit is no longer under warranty

I'm very Disappointed with Keystone and the look of my RV. I guess they don't care that a 2014 Keystone RV looks like ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • This paint issue is definately a problem

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Keystone to pay for the repairs needed to restore my RV to new condition.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Keystone Laredo 294Rk
Review category
review #919103 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1231040 Sterling Heights, Michigan

Your not alone. The one year warranty is a bunch of ***.
My nice black cap on my 2014 Outback looks like S____!
Keystone just gives my the your out of warranty.
I even hade the paint protection put on it, and the paint protection company says they will not cover it its a factory defect.
Why do we pay large amount of money to let the R.V. industry
screw over us?

0 0 Reply

Oct 16 #1227883

Over a month later and still no comment from Keystone not suprised. They don't care about you after you buy one of their RVs

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about