Featured Not resolved

I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it evaluated. I brought the RV into United RV in Fort Worth Texas, they said Keystone was well aware of the problem and Keystone has repaired units with similar issues in the past (Even units older than mine) and it shouldn't be a problem getting it repaired by Keystone.

Well that didn't happen, according to Keystone even though they are well aware of the problems with the painted cap, they will not repair it. They are saying my unit is no longer under warranty

I'm very Disappointed with Keystone and the look of my RV. I guess they don't care that a 2014 Keystone RV looks like ***.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2014 keystone rv laredo 294rk rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Keystone Rv to "keystone to pay for the repairs needed to restore my rv to new condition".

The most disappointing in user's experience was this paint issue is definately a problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

gmkope
Hobart, Indiana, United States #1355587

I have the same issue abd Keystone did not want to repair as well. Never buy one again. I guess they will find out when many stop purchasing Keystone.

tbdh
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1337404

Ours looks identical - it is a 2013 model. They failed to clear coat the front cap and now they are fading terribly. We have gotten NO cooperation from Keystone, the local dealer did say he would cut us a deal to paint the front cap...$1000.00 estimate...what a crock.

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1231040

Your not alone. The one year warranty is a bunch of ***.

My nice black cap on my 2014 Outback looks like S____!

Keystone just gives my the your out of warranty.

I even hade the paint protection put on it, and the paint protection company says they will not cover it its a factory defect.

Why do we pay large amount of money to let the R.V. industry

screw over us?

Over a month later and still no comment from Keystone not suprised. They don't care about you after you buy one of their RVs

to Anonymous #1257371

Have you contacted keystone directly and filed a formal warranty complaint? You should push it with keystone and with the dealer.