Plano, Texas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it evaluated. I brought the RV into United RV in Fort Worth Texas, they said Keystone was well aware of the problem and Keystone has repaired units with similar issues in the past (Even units older than mine) and it shouldn't be a problem getting it repaired by Keystone.

Well that didn't happen, according to Keystone even though they are well aware of the problems with the painted cap, they will not repair it. They are saying my unit is no longer under warranty

I'm very Disappointed with Keystone and the look of my RV. I guess they don't care that a 2014 Keystone RV looks like ***.

Review about: 2014 Keystone Laredo 294Rk.

I didn't like: This paint issue is definately a problem.

Review #919103 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution Keystone to pay for the repairs needed to restore my RV to new condition.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1231040

Your not alone. The one year warranty is a bunch of ***.

My nice black cap on my 2014 Outback looks like S____!

Keystone just gives my the your out of warranty.

I even hade the paint protection put on it, and the paint protection company says they will not cover it its a factory defect.

Why do we pay large amount of money to let the R.V. industry

screw over us?

Over a month later and still no comment from Keystone not suprised. They don't care about you after you buy one of their RVs

to Anonymous #1257371

Have you contacted keystone directly and filed a formal warranty complaint? You should push it with keystone and with the dealer.