Keystone Rv - Keystone Laredo 294RK Front Cap Faded
I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it evaluated. I brought the RV into United RV in Fort Worth Texas, they said Keystone was well aware of the problem and Keystone has repaired units with similar issues in the past (Even units older than mine) and it shouldn't be a problem getting it repaired by Keystone.
Well that didn't happen, according to Keystone even though they are well aware of the problems with the painted cap, they will not repair it. They are saying my unit is no longer under warranty
I'm very Disappointed with Keystone and the look of my RV. I guess they don't care that a 2014 Keystone RV looks like ***.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- This paint issue is definately a problem
You May Also Like
- "Roof deck not secured and bowing up along edges.this is a 2015 cougar Xtra light and we have had it less than a year..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer. I plug the USB hub to my..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."