My wife and I bought a brand new keystone Laredo in April of 2018 the day we picked it up from the dealer and got it home the floor was ripped by the slide so we bring it back they do a temporary fix and we get it back and start to use it the more time we spend in it the more issues we found like the sky light you can see outside around it the cabinets look like they where never finished the fridge and freezer don't cool and make big amounts of ice on the freezer wall we had a propane leak broken and ripped furniture a huge leak that flooded the camper from the Jack's to the kitchen lights not working chipped counter and who knows what else I'm missing or forgetting. I could live with the little issues but what *** me off is the fact that our camper now has a patch in the floor and the flood they say we will dry with fans and reroute the over flow line for the fresh water tank and forget about half of the camper being soaked. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything keystone

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN and your contact information. You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm & Fridays 8am - 4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

Keystone has recently reviewed your post. We apologize that you experienced issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information. You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.