Cape Coral, Florida

I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue.When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they were well aware of the issue and had redone several other units.

They took my unit in and with the Manufacturers authorization, they repaired the fading. It looked new again.

I left thinking what great service I had gotten. Within 2-3 months I began to notice the fading again on the front cap. I returned to the Dealer and after a few weeks of them conferring with the Manufacturer, as to how they would handle the situation, I was told to bring it back in.

Several weeks later I picked up my unit and again, it looks great.

Now I'm just holding my breath hoping that this will be the final repair.We'll see.

Review about: Keystone Outback 277Rl.

I liked: I liked it till the gel coat faded.

2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Cautious until I know it will hold up. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

You are fortunate.I have the same problem and Keystone refused any responsibility for the fading.

Mine started less than two years out.Never again for a keystone product, and I'll make sure anyone who asks is made aware of Keystone's non-response to a widespread problem

We just had them reject taking care of ours on our Laredo.Looks like *** and the dealer told us they know they had bad paint.

Our dealer is just as angry as we are.

Pay that much money for a camper and in two years the front end looks awful.