Keystone Rv - Keystone Outback Travel Trailer Front Cap Fading (Twice)
I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue.When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they were well aware of the issue and had redone several other units.
They took my unit in and with the Manufacturers authorization, they repaired the fading. It looked new again.
I left thinking what great service I had gotten. Within 2-3 months I began to notice the fading again on the front cap. I returned to the Dealer and after a few weeks of them conferring with the Manufacturer, as to how they would handle the situation, I was told to bring it back in.
Several weeks later I picked up my unit and again, it looks great.
Now I'm just holding my breath hoping that this will be the final repair.We'll see.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I liked it till the gel coat faded
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "In Feb/2016 I purchased an Ashley bedroom set through 1stop. Delivery took about 4 weeks, but I knew it would take some time. When it arrived the delivery guy..."
- "Paid $34 Dollars to Next Day Air ship an important money order payment on 10/1 .. Package made it to Final city destination on 10/3.. Then Exception info appears on..."
- "We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name. Big mistake! Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of..."