2013 larado 329 re front brown cap faded badly.Keystone wont repair the problem.they have known for several years regarding fading gell coat paint especially brown.i paid 60 000 for it what a rip off.

I am in ottawa ontario canada.

I am planing to make a complaint to better business BureauAs well as consumer protectio agency.As well sending all the info to Marketplace tv show.I am sure they will be interested on this on going problrm as well dealer should have warned me about this issues going on for years.Dealers are also responsible.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keystone Rv and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

I have the same problem on my 2013 keystone Laredo,it looks 15 yrs old from the front,and keystone declined to do anything at all to help.that's poor service in my opinion.considering they know they have a huge problem with this.

I have saw numerous others in the same situation.KEYSTONE should fix these units.

We also have a 2013 Keystone Laredo over 50 000$$ trailer and the brown cap looks 15 years old...makes me sick to even look at it and they will not cover under warranty! On social media it goes!