Keystone RV – Roof blew off and paint on front faded

162 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was when a large section of the rubber roof ripped off while driving down the highway. Keystone authorized Candy’s to do the repair. My trailer went into the shop in October and it was not returned to me until January. The repairs should have taken only a few weeks. Upon return of my trailer, I discovered that the roof was improperly installed. The entire roof had lumps, bumps and ripples all over it. Keystone advised us that it was just a cosmetic issue and that they were not going to assist us. Candy’s Campers disagreed that there was any issue with the repair at all.

I represented myself in a lawsuit against Keystone & Candy’s Campers in Rutherford Co. Court, Murfreesboro, TN. Case # CV-245371. The judge ruled in my favor. He went onto state that if he took his vehicle in for repairs he would not expect it to be returned looking like a “crinkled up potato chip”. I received a judgment against Keystone RV Company for the full cost of repair.

I will never do business with Keystone or Candy’s Campers in the future. Worst customer service experience I have ever had from both!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Warranty service
    • Company does not stand behind its products
    • Poor quality and construction

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
162 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06 #1182032 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Hello,
I just had this exact thing happen to our 2015 Keystone Raptor. I sure hope Keystone does the right thing and pays for the repair.

0 0 Reply

Mar 29 #1135861

Maybe if more people would take these dealers and manufactures to court maybe they would start building decent quality products.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×