Keystone RV – Roof blew off and paint on front faded
I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was when a large section of the rubber roof ripped off while driving down the highway. Keystone authorized Candy’s to do the repair. My trailer went into the shop in October and it was not returned to me until January. The repairs should have taken only a few weeks. Upon return of my trailer, I discovered that the roof was improperly installed. The entire roof had lumps, bumps and ripples all over it. Keystone advised us that it was just a cosmetic issue and that they were not going to assist us. Candy’s Campers disagreed that there was any issue with the repair at all.
I represented myself in a lawsuit against Keystone & Candy’s Campers in Rutherford Co. Court, Murfreesboro, TN. Case # CV-245371. The judge ruled in my favor. He went onto state that if he took his vehicle in for repairs he would not expect it to be returned looking like a “crinkled up potato chip”. I received a judgment against Keystone RV Company for the full cost of repair.
I will never do business with Keystone or Candy’s Campers in the future. Worst customer service experience I have ever had from both!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty service
- Company does not stand behind its products
- Poor quality and construction
- Reason of review:
- Many of the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Laredo 292Rl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."