Keystone RV – Roof blew off and paint on front faded
I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was when a large section of the rubber roof ripped off while driving down the highway. Keystone authorized Candy’s to do the repair. My trailer went into the shop in October and it was not returned to me until January. The repairs should have taken only a few weeks. Upon return of my trailer, I discovered that the roof was improperly installed. The entire roof had lumps, bumps and ripples all over it. Keystone advised us that it was just a cosmetic issue and that they were not going to assist us. Candy’s Campers disagreed that there was any issue with the repair at all.
I represented myself in a lawsuit against Keystone & Candy’s Campers in Rutherford Co. Court, Murfreesboro, TN. Case # CV-245371. The judge ruled in my favor. He went onto state that if he took his vehicle in for repairs he would not expect it to be returned looking like a “crinkled up potato chip”. I received a judgment against Keystone RV Company for the full cost of repair.
I will never do business with Keystone or Candy’s Campers in the future. Worst customer service experience I have ever had from both!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty service
- Company does not stand behind its products
- Poor quality and construction
- Reason of review:
- Many of the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Laredo 292Rl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our sad Rv story, we purchased a New Alpine 3100rl from THE RV SPA of upland. After living in it at Palm Springs for Two months, I had an Anaphylactic..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."