Keystone Rv Rv Repair Review from Redlands, California
I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback.Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places.
The repairs were done, either from the factory or the dealership, with bondo which is definitely not a fix to this fiberglass as it continues to crack due to the side walls improper installation.
Within 90 days of having my brand-new Outback I have had 31 different issues. Now I have more and a coach, less than a-year-old, which is splitting apart because the side wall panels were not properly installed straight from the factory and therefore the fiberglass coating not properly applied, 5 fiberglass cracks! I have been workinh with Keystone to find a remedy for the situation since September 10, 2015.
To this point I have gotten no closer to getting my trailer fixed and have had all my claims denied by Keystone.
Keystone is proving to me they do not want to back their one year warranty.The people in customer relationships and customer service have been less than accommodating and extremely slow to communicate in helping me get this problem solved.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "apparently when you work at Five Guys it's okay to be a *** little girl and post offensive stuff on Facebook without any consequences! And even when you contact corporate..."
- "Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack. I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California...."
- "Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."