Keystone Rv Rv Repair Review from Redlands, California

I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback.Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places.

The repairs were done, either from the factory or the dealership, with bondo which is definitely not a fix to this fiberglass as it continues to crack due to the side walls improper installation.

Within 90 days of having my brand-new Outback I have had 31 different issues. Now I have more and a coach, less than a-year-old, which is splitting apart because the side wall panels were not properly installed straight from the factory and therefore the fiberglass coating not properly applied, 5 fiberglass cracks! I have been workinh with Keystone to find a remedy for the situation since September 10, 2015.

To this point I have gotten no closer to getting my trailer fixed and have had all my claims denied by Keystone.

Keystone is proving to me they do not want to back their one year warranty.The people in customer relationships and customer service have been less than accommodating and extremely slow to communicate in helping me get this problem solved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
2016 Keystone Outback 326
Review category
review #842917

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.