I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback.Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places.
The repairs were done, either from the factory or the dealership, with bondo which is definitely not a fix to this fiberglass as it continues to crack due to the side walls improper installation.
Within 90 days of having my brand-new Outback I have had 31 different issues. Now I have more and a coach, less than a-year-old, which is splitting apart because the side wall panels were not properly installed straight from the factory and therefore the fiberglass coating not properly applied, 5 fiberglass cracks! I have been workinh with Keystone to find a remedy for the situation since September 10, 2015.
To this point I have gotten no closer to getting my trailer fixed and have had all my claims denied by Keystone.
Keystone is proving to me they do not want to back their one year warranty.The people in customer relationships and customer service have been less than accommodating and extremely slow to communicate in helping me get this problem solved.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Interstitial Space was not inspected! Please go to Facebook Franklin Jones to ready our story RECOMMENDATIONS Interstitial Spaces: Investigate via destructive testing and/or deconstruction, the condition of the interstitial spaces and insulation materials..."
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack. I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California...."
- "apparently when you work at Five Guys it's okay to be a *** little girl and post offensive stuff on Facebook without any consequences! And even when you contact corporate..."
- "Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."