2.0

I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback.Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places.

The repairs were done, either from the factory or the dealership, with bondo which is definitely not a fix to this fiberglass as it continues to crack due to the side walls improper installation.

Within 90 days of having my brand-new Outback I have had 31 different issues. Now I have more and a coach, less than a-year-old, which is splitting apart because the side wall panels were not properly installed straight from the factory and therefore the fiberglass coating not properly applied, 5 fiberglass cracks! I have been workinh with Keystone to find a remedy for the situation since September 10, 2015.

To this point I have gotten no closer to getting my trailer fixed and have had all my claims denied by Keystone.

Keystone is proving to me they do not want to back their one year warranty.The people in customer relationships and customer service have been less than accommodating and extremely slow to communicate in helping me get this problem solved.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv and keystone rv rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments