We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach
1: the cherry wood trim nails were puttied and sanded and not finished
2: the trim is loose above all the pop outs the trim the led lights run in is falling off, the trim in the closet above the washer is falling off
3: the IRV entertainment center first wouldn't shut off now will not turn on
4: the sound bar was not installed correctly fell off the wall and tore out the wiring
5: the Jensen control panel locks up turns all the lights on and you have to turn it off wait, then turn it on several times before it unlocks and you can turn the lights off
6: the water heater keeps shutting off the display just says check water heater
7: the heated floor in the bathroom only heats a 2" strip in front of the shower
8: the fire place rattles and you can't control the temp through the remote
9: the toilet will not hold water in the bowl
10: driver side compartment latch does not latch
11: molding is missing in the rear storage compartment
12: one of the kitchen chair was broken in half when we pulled it out from under the bed, the table is gouged as well as the kitchen floor
12: 3 screws are missing out of the fender covers
13: the wood panals between the stair into the living room fell off
14: there are 3 switches in the control cabinet that opporate nothing
This is not a used coach but a brand new Montana 3790RD
We took a $20,000.00 hit on our 2013 Heartland cyclone to buy this unit what a disappointment
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "After reading review #435510 (9/3/13) on someone having this same problem, I found myself a bit bemused. After only limited use, my Florsheim Comfortechs simply and suddenly "dissolved" as I..."
- "If this company is based in Lake Elsinore, Ca., doing business as,"Quality Mobile Home Services Inc." Also, dba, "Mobile Home Remodel Experts", then I will say, on May 3,2016, (with..."
- "My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible. Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect. The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."